Chapter 2

Grace's POV
We got in Connor's Car and since we were all hungry we went to Taco Bell. I wanted to stay far away from Kian as possible. I sat next to Jc and guess who has to sit next to me. That's right none other than Kian Lawley. The whole time I was trying to talk to Jc he would always bump into the conversation.
It was annoying but I dealt with it.

" Do you like frozen yogurt" Jc asked me. I was about to answer when Kian said "Yeah she loves Frozen yogurt, Cookies and Cream with more Oreos."

I quickly got up and said " I'm gonna go get the food" when I was waiting on the line I saw Kian telling something to Jc and Jc looked disappointed. I sighed got the drinks and sat back down. Jc seemed like he didn't want to talk anymore so I just learned more about Ricky and Connor and o2l. it was like 6:00 so I told them I had to go because the movers would be at my apartment at 6:30. they agreed and we drove to my house.

I was opening my door about to say bye when they offered to help me decorate. I agreed and we turned on music and Hoodie Allen "feel the love" came on. we started jumping on couches and chairs jamming out. Jc was having fun and I hope whatever Kian told him left his mind. It was fun until we got a noise complaint. We finally finished packing and and I got all their numbers. Yes even Kian's and they were all going to leave when Jc stopped and said. "I know you dated Kian. And I don't care. I like you a lot."

He left and drove off with the other boys and i just stood there for like 30 minutes trying to comprehend. everything. I finally moved and went to take a shower and was about to go to sleep when I got a text.

From: Jc❤️💋
Goodnight Beautiful.
I smiled and responded.

To: Jc❤️💋
Goodnight💋💤

Hey guys hope your liking this story. add to your library and favorite! Sorry it was short.