Chapter 8

Grace's POV
I got to the club wearing a tight black dress with black pumps and spiky gold diamonds sticking out of the heel. I looked really good like bruh I could literally have sex with myself tbh. I walked in and partition by Beyoncé was playing and a bunch of skinny white girls thought that that was there invitation to have a little group dance party thing.They really need someone to show them how it's done,but I quickly pushed through them. I got to the bar and ordered two shots with my fake ID. I was just sitting there watching people dance when I saw Kian. But here's what's wrong with the picture. He was basically making out with this blonde chick.They were getting really agressive. Now I'm not dating him but my friend is.What is wrong with o2l and alcohol cause these people need Jesus to tell you the truth.This whole thing made me sick to my stomach and after only being there for like half an hour I left the club.And I was looking cute too.It's a shame I had to go to waste. But anyway I stopped at Taco Bell ate some food and drove home.I was really tired so as soon as I got home I passed out.I really don't know what I'm going to do about this situation.

Jc's POV
After editing and uploading the video it was like 3:00am and I couldn't take it anymore.I started drinking vodka.I was really drunk and something was telling me to drive so I did just that.I was driving when I heard a truck horn honking and then a bunch of pain on my left side and everything went black.
............................................
I tried to open my eyes from the blackness I was in but I couldnt.My eyes were glued shut and I couldn't move,I couldn't feel anything.I just gave up and let the darkness over take me.

Grace's POV
Ring Ring
I opened my eyes groggily as my phone started ringing.Who could be calling me at this time.
"Hello is this Grace" A lady said
"Yes this is she" I responded
"well we have a patient here named Jc Caylen in a severe car accident and is in a coma. We were wondering if you could come to the hospital-"
"I'll be right there"I said already putting on my clothes.
What did Jc just get himself into now.

Hey guys thanks for 800+ Reads,Thats why I updated.I came out with a new story called Unintentionally In Love. It's about a popular black girl and shy bullied Spanish guy who fall in love unintentionally.Lol the title explains it all.I would appreciate if you guys could read it and add it to your library as well.