five ; hot

WEARING NOTHING but a clasp-less black bra with thin straps, a loose black skirt that stops just right before your knees, and matching black combat boots.

Not really in the mood to do anything due to the heat emitted by the sun, you yawn in despair, fanning yourself with your Wind Waking Technique.

Watching your students (including Gojo's) train for the upcoming sister school exchange event. You deadpan in surprise that your students had the energy to train. (Not that you aren't as crazy as them, maybe you're just lazing today.)

Megumi suddenly jolts then looks away from Maki. "Why? What's wrong?" Maki asks Megumi. "Something really annoyed my just know." Megumi says through his gritted teeth, tick marks appearing on his forehead.

"You little..." Maki starts, a tick mark also appearing on her forehead, thinking that it was her that annoyed Megumi. "No, no, not you." Megumi says as Nobara (literally) gets thrown by Panda, Toge trying to catch her.

"There's a month and a half until the event, don't get distracted." Maki says, throwing Megumi a pole. "Here, try the pole are next." Megumi catches it.

"Hmm, this actually feels right." Megumi says, holding on to the pole.

Standing up from the stairs you jiggle your car keys, "It's so friggin hot, who wants to come with me on a ride?" You ask them, smirking a bit. "Me! MEEEE!!!!" Nobara exclaims, following you to the garage the school owns.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Going to a highway in Japan and riding your White McLaren 570S, your hands on the steering wheel, Gucci shades on and everything.

You always thought that there is no harm in flaunting your riches, having a high paycheck but not using the money makes no sense. After all, Mei Mei isn't the only person that could take money from people.

"Wah! Sensei, I didn't know you had a car!" Nobara exclaimed, enjoying the breeze because of the speed the car was going. "I bought this thing two days ago!" You smiled.

Bonding with your students has always been the best.

⁂: .*•. THE NEXT DAY .•*. :⁂

"Where's Nobara and Megumi-chan?" You ask your students, "Sent them on an errand, off to the vending machine. Gave them money from your wallet by the way." Maki tells you.

"Will they be okay?" Panda asks, walking behind Maki. "They're not kids, they can run errands." Maki says, annoyed by Panda's remarks. "That's not what I meant–" Ah. Now you understand why Panda's worried. "–Isn't the Kyoto School coming today? The meeting for the Goodwill Event!"

"There's talk that the higher-ups, who have friction with Satoru were involved with... The special grade incident and the dispatch of first years." Panda says, "The Kyoto Principal is one of those higher ups. What if they start something?"

"You're correct, Panda; And it isn't just talk, it's actual facts. Father was there too, he tried to stop the dispatch of the first years, using Megumi-chan as an excuse since he's important to the Zen'in Clan, claiming that 'Dispatching the first years of the Tokyo School, including Fushiguro Megumi, is like asking for the Zen'in Clan's blood to weaken.' But in the end, they made fhe decision behind Father's back." You tell them, moving forward, past them.

"Move fast, they must be there already, right?"