reason for absence

I'm pretty sure not much will read this author's note but I am thankful for those who will.

The reason for my absence is that as I write this book, I also follow the manga's storyline; I do that to further my knowledge about the world of Jujutsu Sorcerers and the characters' personalities.

My ultimate goal for this book was to make it as authentic and accurate to the manga/story as I can.

I avoided fanons as much as I can and I also investigate certain canon facts if I am not certain about it's authenticity.

Back to the topic, I realized that Yuuna's past (mainly chapter 7-8) is completely illegal in terms of Jujutsu Policies.

According to Megumi, in chapter 153, According to the Jujutsu Rule, Article 8: Keeping confidentiality is a must at all times. Which completely destroys the reason for Yuuna's connection with her friends.

I am completely stumped of what to do, I might even ask someone else to rewrite Yuuna's past for me. (if anyone wants to volunteer, please message me, I neither have the money to hire someone nor the time to write it myself) (I also really need a co-writer, so if anyone wants to volunteer (again))

But of course, That isn't the complete reason for my absence, I've also been busy with school, even before it started, I'm completely drained and my teachers are less considering as before.

I wish for everyone to have a happy and peaceful year, safe from the pandemic and other dangers.

I really am trying my best to satisfy my dear readers, even though I, myself am not satisfied with the story. I hope everyone understands. Thank you.