nine ; daring

YOU AND GOJO barged in to the certain room in the campus, sitting on a couch- a crusty old man, described by your father.

Gojo sits on the couch in front of the old man, immediately making himself comfortable. Crossing his legs, putting an arm on top of the the back of the couch. Etcetera. Etcetera.

While you sit elegantly, closed legs, closed feet, hands laying on top of your thighs and back straight. Gone was your combat outfit and now changed into a graceful kimono.

The Fuse Clan is benevolent but they drilled manners in their children's heads, as they said, being the strongest is not an excuse.

And you fucking hate that mentality. But you have no choice, right?

"Principal Yaga won't be here for a while." You state. "We forced (or rather scared) Ijichi into giving you a fake schedule." Gojo says with a smirk.

"We're here... To talk about it." You say as you cross your legs and put an arm over your thigh, resting your chin on your hand with a smirk painting your face, because that's right. YOU HAVE A CHOICE.

"It? What are you talking about?" The old man asks, tilting his head a bit. Damn actor.

"Don't play coy, old man. This is about Itadori Yuuji. A conservative leader like you has to be involved." Gojo says, changing his position.

"Well I'll be. The youth these days... Don't even know to how to speak with respect." The old man frowns. "We don't plan to." You smirk, sarcastically saying the statement with respect.

"It pisses me off how high-and-mighty old people are these days." Gojo says with a frown.

"Hey! How dare you?" A girl you didn't even notice being there exclaims. "I'll be sure to tell the people in charge about this." She says with a stern face.

"You do you, sweetheart." You wave her off.

"Hey! I'm the only one you can call sweetheart!" Satoru exclaims as he points to himself with a frown on his face. "Hai hai." You tell him as you leaned on the couch while Gojo puts his arms around your shoulders.

"Wha-" Kasumi Miwa was about to speak buy Gojo cuts her off. "Last night, we were attacked by two unknown special grade curses."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Gakuganji says, "Save it. It happens all the time to me, It's like getting flyer handouts on the street." Gojo waves it off.

"Those curses were able to communicate." Satoru points out. "I bet that there are more out there that are on their level. And it's not just enemies..." Gojo says, but he drags out the end, as if asking you to continue his sentence.

"Hakari, Okkotsu, and Todo, from your school. The students these days have gotten much stronger. Then there's the Suguru Geto incident from last year as well as a vessel for Sukuna appearing." You state.

"What're you trying to say?" Gakuganji asks with a frown.

"Don't you get it?" Gojo asks.

"The wave of power that you guys have been ignoring to maintain your status and for the sake of your stupid traditions has gotten huge and is approaching." Gojo says, anger evident in his voice.

"The new generation...

won't be limited to special grade."