ten ; ignorance

"IF YOU THINK that we're the only ones who's gonna question your authority then your gonna be in for a world of hurt, old man!" Gojo laughs.

"You've got quite the mouth." Gakuganji says in an ineffective menacing voice.

"Yikes!" Gojo exclaims.

"We've said our piece so we're out of here!" Gojo exclaims as he grabs your hand and rushes to the door.

Before you let Gojo drag you completely out of the room, you stop walking, looking down you speak.

"Ignorance... If it weren't for your... no, the higher ups' ignorance, all of this won't happen. And, and, he- He would still be alive! And he will be with his son! If only the Zen'in-" You started letting all your emotions out, Gakuganji and Miwa were in shock.

They could've expected everyone else to finally snap except for you.

Thankfully, Gojo knocked you out since you let your guard down.

"Thankfully, because of that outburst, she let her guard down. I knocked her out on time. If that happens again, I'm not sure we will be as lucky as that." Gojo says.

Gojo and Gakuganji knew who was the 'he' you were talking about. They knew what you were hoing to say after that word.

'If only the Zen'in Clan took care of him filled with love and joy... Then maybe, he might still be alive now. and all of this wouldn't have happened. Right, Toji-san?'