4

"So for the vice governor position, Avi is selected. Does anyone of you disagree?" Chris asked the class.

Hazel raise her hand and so Chris acknowledged her to talked. "Ahm, if you don't mind I object."

I frowned on my seat and Chris glances at me. "Why?" He asked.

"If the student council would compromise of us only, we might have a vague chance of winning." Hazel glanced at me to know my reaction so I made my face serious. "The student council, I mean our party should have at least all the curriculum for us to have an advantage, don't you agree? Like having someone in the upper position taken by other students rather than us." She added. The class seems to understand her point and so am I.

"You have a point but-" Chris stopped while looking at me. "Do you agree with that?"

I stand up while not breaking my eye contact with Chris. "Hmm. She does have a point. I already said that you'll gonna make my team so I guess it's up to you." Avi seems happy about our talk so I frown at her. "But Aviara should be on the party." I chuckles leaving her mouth open.

"Hey! That's not up to you!" She argued so Chris laughed at her.

"I think it's okay. We already decided that Aviara should run." Michael talked all of a sudden. "The class already talked about the possible line up during break time." That's sudden. I mean are they all in it? This class is competitive as heck.

"Okay. The class agreed so Aviara will be in the party but let's vote for the upper position." Chris proceeded. The class agreed in unison. "Now, who's for vice governor? It's either in the special program of the arts (SPA) or in the basic curriculum."

Paul raises his hand. "Yes Paul?" Chris called.

"I think it's suited for Aelrex, the volleyball player in the SPA?" My classmates also agrees to Paul's suggestion. So even in our class he's known hmm. Am I the only one who doesn't know his existence when I didn't met him today? Argh, I should socialize more often but nah I'd rather stay in the house.

"Oh, same thoughts." Chris stated. "But unfortunately he's gonna run for governor." Our class who's on top of being the noisy list of the teachers went silent all of a sudden.

"Does that mean that we're gonna lose?" A murmurs from the back that is vivid to my ears. Okay, Aelrex is famous and friendly and I am the opposite of him.

"No!" A shout from the back made me turn my head. Christine wave her hand at me. "Mariae should win." Woah, that was encouraging. "I think the voce governor should be on the basic curriculum since almost half of the students are in enrolled in that." The class seems motivated and agrees to Christine's suggestion. "For that, I nominate Apple from section A."

"That's a good suggestion. Apple-" Chris coughs and I laugh. She's our classmate in elementary, she's also his ex. "Apple is a good candidate what do you think guys?" Chris blush at the sound of her name. Cute.

"We second the motion." The class seems fired up at that.

"So for the secretary?" Chris asked the class again. "Should we nominate someone from the SPA class?"

"We think so, too." Avi seems excited about the nomination.

Zach stands up from his seat and talked. "I nominate Mary for secretary, Aelrex classmate." The class agrees to the nomination.

"Those who have contacts of the two please message them about being in our party or if they agrees to be one. Aelrex might recruit them so we should ask first." Chris nods at Zach telling him to contact our secretary to be.

"You should contact Apple then." Avi teases Chris.

"I will." Chris ignores her like her teases didn't matter and that made Avi irritated. After a minute, Chris and Zach nodded at each other happily. "Class, they both agrees so let's go to our treasurer."

"Aviara." A simple word from Rica made them shout "We second the motion!" Aviara frowns and so the class laughs even more.

"Okay, Aviara is the treasurer."

The class is excited about our line up that they took it all seriously. The line ups were composed of all the students in the school. After half an hour the nominations and the party is established.

I take down all their names on my note since I'm going to be their leader.

Governor: Kinn Mariae Alfonso
Vice Governor: Apple Velasquez (Basic Education Curriculum - Section A)
Secretary: Joy Alia Bernardo (Special Program in the Arts)
Treasurer: Aviara Banes (SSC)
Auditor: Lloyd Bengua (BEC-Section A)
PIO: Misaki Arianne Carique (SPA)
Sgt @ arms:
1. Jerald Botor (BEC - CAT Officer)
2. Charlotte Salve (SSC - CAT Officer)
Bus. Managers:
1. Erika Silvestre (SPA)
2. Jonnavee Valencia (SSC)
Muse: Elia Riddle (SSC)
Escort: Zach Avery (SSC)

The party is composed of all the curriculum in the school but I don't really have the courage to be the governor of such a huge school but since my classmates put a lot of effort in determining my party for the upcoming election and campaign, I guess I should at least put up a fight.

"Lastly, whose the campaign manager?" Chris asked.

"I think you should take a part at least let that be your job." Avi said without standing on her seat rolling her eyes. "Be responsible enough since I think you should at least run." Avi's seriousness made our class agrees to her. The power of Aviara is here but Chris shrugs it off by not minding her suggestion and that made Avi stomps her feet and go out. I looked at Chris smiling while following Avi outside.

"So Chris is the campaign manager." Kyle, our secretary immediately take over. "Meeting adjourned."

I sighed. I think this week would be hell. I hate talking in public, I hate running and making speech. But I should do that right? Sighs. Maybe they should think of another leader, this doesn't suit me at all.

"Good luck!" Kyle taps my shoulder before going to her seat.

Its gonna be a tiring campaign and nights for me and to my officers. I should make an effort for them though I knew that I wouldn't win the student council. Does my classmates knew that? I hope so 'cause I think by the sudden mention of his name our noisy class went silent.