Chapter 19

Rocky's pov
One week later
Nothing has slowed down. Once we get done fixing something something else needs to be fixed.

Let me catch you up...Ryder is in college the others are in school, Ross's grieving over Meagan's death is almost over since Hannah moved in with him, Alyssa has an apartment, Lilly leaves today for Alabama which leaves me, lauren, carter, ryan, and Jessica.

"I'm all packed" lilly sighed walking down the stairs if Ross's home.
"Oh my gosh Lillian Hayes lynch please don't grow up while you're gone" Jessica cried and hugged her.

"I wouldn't dare" she tried to smile but nothing but tears were on her face.

"I love ya kiddo" carter sighed and squeezed her tight. "You too" she kissed his cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you" Ryan frowned.

"Yea"

Once we all said our goodbyes me, lauren, and Lilly got on the plane to Alabama.

-----

Well here we are...alabama

Lance picked us up at the airport and took us to his house.

"Lilly let me show you your room" he smiled and took her to her knew room, Lauren and I followed.

"Madison and Laiken wanted to decorate it for you"

"It's perfect" Lilly said.

It had light grey walls, a walk in closet a big bed with a big white fluffy blanket with neon throw pillows, a lime green chair, Lilly's initials above the bed, and pictures of her and her siblings, chase, a picture of her and Lakien, and my favorite a picture of me and Lilly on the nightstand.

____________________

Jessica's pov

I was at home everybody else was somewhere...the store, college, Mimi's house

I sat on the couch and watched tv. The door bell rang. It was a cop.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Do you know an allissa baker" he asked.

"Yes why" I asked.

"We need to ask her a few questions"

"Ok well I think she's at work. She lives in sunny miles apartment building"

"Where are your parents"

"In alabama"

"Ok well when they get back I need them to come down to the station"

I nodded

"Thank you miss" and he left. before I could shut the door zach came running through. "Hey jess" he smiled and plopped down on the couch

"Hey" I sighed.

We ended up talking and cuddling for hours until we fell asleep.

SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED LATELY! I FELT LIKE I WAS DRIFTING AWAY FROM R5 AND ROCKY BUT IM OK NOW, I HOPE ANYWAY;) SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED...