Chapter 5

Ross's pov

It had been two days since the incident. Meagan is still mad she won't even listen to a word I have to say.

"I was thinking you can have custody of the boys and I can have Carmen" Meagan said walking into the living room.

"You can't take my baby girl from me" I yelled.

"Why the f*ck not you have lilly" she screamed.

"You know what fine take her! I'll get her back" I yelled and stormed out the door and drove to Rocky's house.

"Lauren we need to talk" I said walking through their house.

"What is it ross" she asked.

I sat down at the bar and told her what happened. "She can't take my daughter away" I sighed.

"Trust me in this ross, you will not lose Carmen like you did lilly" she assured and patted my back.

"But how can yo-" I started.

"Leave it to me" She smiled.
______________

Jessicas pov

I needed a break from this chaotic family of mine so I went to the most peaceful place I know, the beach.

Once I arrived I went and sat next to the shore and just thought about everything. How Lilly's only my half sister, how aunt Meagan's divorceing uncle ross, how my parents could be lying to me too.

I felt somebody bump me as they sat down next to me.

"Hey! I saw you sitting over here and thought you might wanna come hang with me and my bros" a male voice said.

"No thanks. I need some alone time" I smiled.

"Oh well I'm zach and you are?"

"Jessica lynch" I smiled.

"Pretty name"
"Thanks"

"So what happened that made you sad?" He asked.

"Well my mom and dad lied to my little sister for fourteen years about who her real father was. It turned out to be my dad's brother and now my aunt is divorcing him and my whole life is falling to pieces" I sighed.

"I'm sorry" he frowned.

"It's ok"

"So do you have any other siblings beside your sister" he asked.

"Yea I have two older brothers and one little brother and my little sister. You?" I asked.

"I have two younger brothers." He smiled.

" how old are you?" I asked him

"18. You?"

"16, but I'm Turing 17 next week" I smiled.

"Zach c'mon" someone called. "I gotta go but I hope to see you again. Here's my number" he smiled and wrote his number on my hand.

"Bye" I waved. "Bye Jessica"

I sat for a little longer before going home.

Lilly's pov

I sat on the couch watching tv when the door bell rang. "I got it" I screamed and went to the door.

"Hey chase" I hugged him and let him in. "Hey Lilly. I heard what happened with your dad. I'm so sorry" he squeezed me tighter.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"It's all over the News" he said turnig the news on.

'Tune in at 6:00 for more on the Lynch's family secret' it said them a had a video clip of the dinner where everyone found out.

"Mom! Dad! Come here now" I yelled. They rushed to the living room. I rewind the tv and let the see.

"How the hell do they have a video of this" dad screamed and ran to the dining room.

"Lauren look at this. I found this camera in the corner and look who's name is on it" he sighed handing it to mom. I peaked over her shoulder.

Lauren's pov

I read the name out loud.
"Meagan foster(lynch)" I covered my mouth.

"That b*tch. She knew the whole time"