Chapter 3

Lillian's pov
"This isn't easy" mom sighed.
"What isn't easy"
"Rocky's not your father." Mom teared up.
"What" I whispered. "Than who is"
"Me" uncle ross frowned.
"Why"i cried.
"I'm so sorry" mom cried.
"Sorry? My whole life has been a lie. Tell my why me and my siblings don't have the same dad" I screamed.
Ryan's pov

"Tell me why me and my siblings don't have the same dad" he heard Lilly scream.

"What" Jessica questioned.

All four of us ran to Lilly's door and listened to their conversation.

"I'm sorry" mom cried.
"Tell me what happened. Tell me now" Lilly said.
"Well riker was throwing a party one night, Mimi (stormie) was keeping all the grand kids that night. Rocky and I decided to go. There were drinks lots of drinks. Ross and I drank to much. I don't remember much from that night but I remember waking up with ross. I knew If I was pregnant it would be his." Mom cried.

"Did dad know"lilly asked. "Yes. He did" mom said.
"Were you mad?" Lilly asked.

"At first but then I realized she was drunk so was ross. I couldn't let this ruin our marrige or hurt or four kids" dad sighed.

"So instead you hurt me" Lilly said in a sarcastic tone.

Lilly's pov

I sighed and walked over to dad. "I'm sorry." I said. "You'll always be my dad. Nothing will change that."
"I love you" dad sai as he hugged me. "I love you too"

I walked over to uncle ross "and you'll always be my uncle, even if you are my biological father." He nodded and hugged me.

"Mom?" I teared up.

"Yes" she frowned. I ran and hugged her. "It'll be ok. we can get through this" I said.

"I love you Lilly. You'll never know how much" she smiled. "I love you too mom"

"Does anyone else know?" I asked. Uncle ross shook his head.
"But they will. Tonight." Dad spoke up. They got up and walked out of my room. I sat there speechless.

Jessica, ryder, ryan, and carterall came running through the door. "What happened" carter asked. "We don't have the same dad"

"What" Jessica whispered and hugged me. "Uncle ross is my dad not rocky" I cried. All my siblings sat on my bed as we group hugged.

"My whole life has been a lie"

WOAH WHAT A TWIST