Chapter 8

Ryder's pov

"Ok Ryder you're taking Lilly to karate. Carter's picking her up. I'm taking Ryan to football then going to get lunch. K?" Jessica said.

"Got it" we all said together.

"Let's go" I said to Lilly and we got In the car. "Want some ice cream before karate" I asked.

"Yesss" she squealed.

I turned into the ice cream shop.

Once we got our ice cream we sat down. "So um how do you feel about ross being your father" I asked.

"To be honest I don't really know what to think. I mean imagine how you would feel if you found out you had a different parent than your siblings." She sighed.

"You'll always be our sister." I smiled then we got back in the car.

We were about a mile away form Lilly's dojo when a man ran across the street causing me to slam on breaks which made the car flip. The last thing I did was grab Lilly's hand before everything went black.

Jessica's pov

I dropped Ryan off at football and was on my way to the store when I saw a car on the side of the road.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered.

I decided to pull over and see of anyone was in it.

"Hello" I screamed. I got on the ground to see who was in it. Oh my gosh. That's Lilly and Ryder. "J-Jess-ica?" Ryder whispered.

"Ryder! You're ok. I'm calling for help" I cried and pulled out my phone and called 911.

Soon they were here. Lilly was pulled out on a stretcher. "Lilly" I cried. Nothing she didn't even move.

"Is she gonna be ok" I cried.

"Hard to tell right now" a nurse said pulling her in the ambulance. Ryder had a broken hand and collar bone.

I got in my car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. Lilly was taken back for surgery. Ryder was being checked out by a doctor and I was freaking out. I called carter.

C-carter
J- Jessica

C. Hello
J. Carter I need you to pick Ryan up. Lilly and Ryder were in a accident. Lilly's in surgery.
C. Ok I'll be there in 20
J. Ok love you
C. You too bye.
--

I started pacing down the halls when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Jessica?"

"Zach? What are you doing here"
I asked.

"My mom has cancer and they gave her three days to live." He teared up.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm so sorry" I cried.

"What's wrong with you" he asked.

I told him the whole story.

We sat and talked for a while. "Zach?" A voice came around the corner. "Yea Linsey?" He said. Maybe they're siblings I thought.

"She's gone" the girl cried.

"What" zach fell to the floor in tears.

"Im so sorry zach" I cried.

"It's not your fault. It was her time to go" he assured.

Finally carter and Ryan came in.

"How's lilly" carter panted.

"She's still in surgery" I sighed. Zach and Linsey walked pack to their moms room and us three sat in silence in the waiting room. About three hours later a doctor came out

"Lillian lynch?" The doctor asked

POOR LILLY😱