Chapter 10

Chapter 10

We arrived at the California airport. Carter was there waiting for us.

"Hey guys!" He smiled.
"Hey sweetie"Lauren smiled and hugged him.
"Why's Carmen with you?" He asked.
"We'll tell you when the whole family is together" I said.

"Ok"
"So how's Ryder and Lilly?" Lauren asked as we got in the car.

"Slowly getting better. Lilly's still very weak."he said.

"Let's go home, put our things away, drop Carmen off with ross, then go to the hospital" I suggested. Carter nodded and drove us home.

We put our thing inside then me and Lauren took Carmen to ross.

"I thought you guys were gonna be gone for two weeks" ross said as he opened the door.

"Daddy!" Carmen ran into Ross's arms. "Carmen? I missed you" he smiled and picked her up.

"We need to tell you something" I sighed sitting on his couch.

"Ok" he said. Lauren say beside me, Austin and mason sat on on each side of ross, who had Carmen in his lap.

"Meagan is dead" Lauren frowned.

"She's dead?" Austin gasped. I nodded.

"What happened?" Ross cried. Lauren told him the story.

"Thank you for saving my daughter Lauren" ross said as he hugged her. "I would do anything for her" she smiled.

We soon left and went to the hospital. I knocked in the door and slowly opened it to see Lilly on the bed, Jess sitting next to her, Ryder sitting with his leg propped up,Ryan sitting next to chase, and some boy I've never seen.

"Mom,dad!" Jessica screamed as she runs up to is pulling us each into a hug. All our kids came up to is saying their 'hey we missed you's. Chase shook my hand. "Hey mr. Lynch" he smiled. "How's it going chase" I asked. "Been better" he frowns and walked towards Lilly. Lauren and I followed.

"Hey Lillian" Lauren cooed

"Mom?" She smiled a weak smile. "Yes it's me sweetie" Lauren smiled. I leaned down and kissed her head. "Hey baby" I smiled.
"Hey daddy" she said softly.

I looked over at the boy I didn't know. "Who's he?" I asked.

Jessica jumped up from her seat.

"Mom, dad this is zach" she smiled.

"Awww you have a little boyfriend" Lauren laughed.

"No! He's my friend" Jessica blushed.

"Well it's nice to meet you zach" she smiled.

"You too ms lynch" he said.

"Call me Lauren an this is rocky" Lauren giggled.

I shook his hand before going back over to Lilly.

"I want to see my dad" she coughed.

"I'm right here baby" I said.

"No my real dad" she cried.

I looked up at Lauren with disbelief.

"O-ok honey I'll go get him" Lauren frowned and walked out the door.

Lauren's pov

I walked to Ross's house and knocked on the door.

"Lilly wants to see you" I sighed as he opened it.

"Me? She wants to see me?" He was clearly shocked. I nodded and we walked back to the hospital in silence. We walked into the room and I went over and sat next to rocky. Ross walked over to Lilly.

"Ross?" She said.

"Yes Lilly?"

"Can I move in with you" she asked. Everyone's mouth dropped to the floor.

"I don't see why not" ross said to Lilly

WOAH😱