Chapter 11

Lauren's pov

*one week later*

Well Lilly's out of the hospital, but she's in a wheel chair. Everyone is helping her pack her things to move in with ross. Rocky isn't taking it well at all. I don't want her to go either but rocky has been in our room crying for days.

"I think that's all of it" Jessica sighed as we finished packing her clothes.

"So I'm ready to go" Lilly smiled.
"Why the hell are you so happy to leave us" Ryan yelled. "Ryan" Jessica punched him.

Rocky walked in and leaned against the door frame. "Why are you so happy?" He frowned.

"You really wanna know?" She frowned. We all nodded.

"My whole life has Been a lie. I just found out you're not my dad. I just found out you guys are my half siblings. You guys can be a real family without me" she frowned.

"Lilly we all love you. Nothing can change that." I smiled and hugged her. "I'm here" ross yelled from downstairs. Ryder carried Lilly downstairs and set her back in her chair.

"Ya ready lilly" ross smiled. She nodded. "Faggot" rocky whispered as he walked to the kitchen. "You're just jealous that she already loves me more" ross smirked. They kept yelling at each other for about ten minutes.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! Both of you. This is all my fau-"I screamed but there was a knock at the door.

I slung the door open.

"Oh. My. Gosh. " Me, ross, and rocky said all together.

"Sup bitches! Miss me?"

OMG who do you think it is?!?

If you can get it right I'll give you a shout out!!!