Loretta

My name is Tyrone Williams and the scariest experience that ever happened to me was ten years ago.
       This happened when I was 20,and I was living alone in a small house. The neighborhood seemed normal.
       The little kids would play outside their yards, and the man next door would grill hotdogs on Fridays. Best hotdogs I ever eaten.However there was this girl that lived across my house.
          She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and very white skin. She was very skinny. She looked like a year older than me.Her name was Loretta.
          Loretta was obsessed with me. Every time I would go outside, Loretta would come out too, as if she was watching me, through her window waiting for me.
      Loretta asked me out a couple times, but I tried to give every sign possible that I wasn't interested, politely of course. However she didn't get the message.
     So I had to finally tell her one day that I wasn't interested. The look on her face- is something that will haunt my head for the rest of my life.
      It was the angry look a kid gives her mother when she refuses to give her a cookie, coming from a 18-19 year old, that makes it disturbing.
       However that's the tip of the iceberg. One night I was home alone, reading Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets, since I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, it's one of the best stories ever written, anyways that's not the point.
         I was reading Harry Potter, when I felt my bed shift a little bit.
       So I looked under my bed, and I scream as I saw Loretta under my bed. Loretta crawled out of from under my bed.
     I kicked her in the face, then ran away. I ran to my front yard, and called the police, and after what felt like forever, the police arrived and found her in living room.
       They arrested her. Apparently she admitted this wasn't the first time she had hid under my bed.
         They also found pictures of me decorated all over her walls in her room. The most disturbing photo was of me sleeping and it was taken from inside my room.
       After that incident, I moved out of there. To this day I still have no idea what Loretta's intentions were or if she's getting the proper help she needs- but I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.