Gone fishing

My name is Millie Monroe, and the other girls in my neighborhood, either go to the Mall or have makeovers, but I go fishing, play tennis, and explore the woods.
         I usually come home with scabs on my knee, but I don't really care, there are band-aids for a reason. However what happened yesterday, will scar me for life.
        So I was fishing at the pond I usually fished at, and there was this boy on a blood red kayak fishing. He had strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. He looked like he was my age.
         I thought he was kinda cute, so I smiled and waved at him. He didn't wave back, but instead rowed his boat over to me.
       As he got close enough, where speaking to him, wouldn't come off as obnoxious I said, "Perfect place to fish, huh?". "Indeed" the boy said.
       He didn't say anything after that, and I started to feel a little awkward. "So, have you caught any fish yet?" I asked trying to stop the awkward silence.
        "No, I actually don't come to the pond to fish" the boy said. "Oh- well- what brings you here?" I asked.
      As I said that, he rows closer to me, until his boat collided with mine. I genuinely felt uncomfortable now. I didn't feel threatened, just weirded out.
       He didn't say anything, he just smiled at me. Not in an innocent and genuine way, but a creepy and psycho way.
        I tried focusing on trying to catch some fish,  but now fish wasn't even on my mind anymore- it was this boy.
         I didn't know what he wanted, and I was feeling awkward being so close to him. I again try to stop the awkward silence so I asked him, "So- er- what does your parents do for a living?"
       He didn't answer. He just stared at me and smiled at me in a creepy and psycho way. At this point my heart was racing, like I just got back from a marathon.
         I started to row closer to land, but in a low-key way, trying to play it off as me trying to find a better spot to fish.
       My heart raced faster when I saw him following me. "Er- do you like tennis?" I asked him. I thought he wouldn't respond when he said, "Yes- I do- I have been obsessed tennis since I was twelve- maybe we can play together".
       I didn't feel like playing tennis with this boy since he creeped me out. I'm not about judging a book by its cover but when I feel like I'm not safe, then I get pretty judgmental.
         I finally got to the edge of the pond, and there was land. I told the boy, "I'm going to call it a day". I could hear he was rowing to me, "Wait- are we going to play tennis?" he asks me.
             I don't answer him, but I look back at him, and he wasn't smiling anymore. He looked sad if he just a saw a dog die in a movie. I start to get off my boat, when he says, "I can't let you leave".
      All of a sudden I could see a knife in his pocket. It was about nine inches. So, I ran out of the boat, then ran as fast as I could to my house, not looking back.
        In my room, I called the police, and after about six minutes the police investigate the pond but they found no one at sight.
          I haven't been to the pond since yesterday, and I don't think I will ever fish in that pond again.