Clover

My name is Cooper Scott, and I had a lot of odd family vacations, my family is odd all the time so I'm used to it,but this vacation at a hotel five Summers ago is one I'll never forget.
My family went to this hotel, and they weren't really many teenagers for me and my sister to hang out with.
One day I was swimming in the pool, and I saw this girl across the pool smiling at me. She had really dark hair and brown eyes.
I smiled and said, "Hello I'm Cooper". She laughed and bubbly said, "I'm Clover". "So-how long have you been on vacation?" I asked.
"100 years" Clover said. I laughed when I thought she was being sarcastic. "What's so funny?" Clover asked. "Your joke" I said. "I wasn't joking" Clover said.
All of a sudden, my sister, asked, "Cooper what are you talking about?". "I'm not talking to you, Janna! I'm talking to Clover" I said. "Is Clover one of your imaginary girlfriends?" my sister teased.
"She's right in front of you, Janna!" I said pointing at her. My sister looks at me, and says "There's no one there, Cooper" my sister said.
At this point I thought I was going insane. When I looked at my sister, then at Clover again, Clover vanished.
This ruined the whole vacation for me. So I was so happy, when we left the blasted hotel. However when I got back home something strange happened.
It was late, about 2:00 A.M, so we went to bed, but as I closed my eyes I felt something was looking at me. I opened my eyes, and screamed in terror, when I saw Clover staring at me out my window.