Sasuke x black reader soul mates au

Song: See You Again by Tyler The Creater

You can play this anytime if you want

Ight before we start the colors that are added in the chapter are important.

White and black aura- not seen or heard if them

Red ink - then you means when your close or hearing everything they say

What ever color you like is your name that is tattoo on you  soulmate.

And when your soulmate is close you get numbers, then you see your soul mate

But that's all, you shell begin....

(y/n's pov)

Me and Naruto have been best friends after before and after he left the village. The first time I met him was at the academy he was just sitting on a swing by himself, I really didn't have friends cause the way I looked but that didn't stop me from being friends with him, I realized that people didn't understand stand him and just needed to get to know him more.

Today me and Naruto went for a walk and talked about him becoming hokage and his friend  that he promises to bring back, I really didn't know him or talked to him cause I'm not really that tip of person to just talk to people.

"Hey Y/n do remember the time you beat up all those boys when I was trying to help Hitana?" He said with a smile on his face

"Yea I do, and then from there I would kinda been I'ma bodyguard to you anytime we seen each other."
You said laughing

"Yea then after I came back to Konha you were training with Grandma Tsunade or Kakashi, you we're crying to see me after you woke up from passing out." He said with a grin on his face.

"Boy I wasn't crying, I was happy to see you and I had got dust in my eyes." I said turing my head with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah but my real question is how strong did you get when training?" He asked out of nowhere

After Naruto left you didn't really have anyone to train with so Tsunade asked if you would like to train with her and Sakura you didn't mind at first then you thought you wanted to find your own training. So you went and train with others like Guy, Neji, Kakashi, and sometime Lee. You thought maybe I did change, some days off I would train by myself and not get no sleep at nights, it was to were people would say I needed to rest for a day. But you didn't give up that what made you who you are today.

"Well... I might be strong, but you know I'm still a bad bitch ya head me." You said y'all snapping you fingers, Naruto just laughed and said something that made you think what happened to that crazy kid I knew?

"Well y/n I just wanted to let you know your a strong, independent, and brave young woman who is maybe the strongest girl I've ever meet my life." He said blushing a little bit but it all those kinda got to you.

"Thank you Naruto for those words and thoughts you have about me..."

"Your welcome!"

"But damn let's go get something to eat I'm hungry!"

"Ight, but one more question"

"What now?"

"Have you meet your Soul Mate yet?"

"No, I've never thought about that, but why you ask?" I was getting a little worded about these questions he was asking me

"Well, I found out that Hinata is my soulmate and I just wanted to know if you seen it heard your soul mate when I was gone."