Izuna Uchiha x black reader modern au

Song: Love Songs

By:Kaash Paige

Fluff

(Y/n pov)
This was my first time and my first date sneaking out, I didn't think I would be doing something like this every but tonight was the night.

I look at my phone to see a notification from Izuna
A
Flower boy 🌻😊) hey beautiful I'm almost there so be ready okay love you ❤️😘

Mommy 🍑) okay then see you love too ❤️ 😘

(Izuna pov)
I had ask Madara if he could make up some lies for me, so I could see y/n. I know dad is going to find out but it's worth it for y/n, she is the best thing that's ever happened to me everything.

I pull up by a tree next to the house to were no one could see me and turned off my lights. I text y/n to come outside because I was there.

Flower boy🌻😊) hey I'm outside of your house

Mommy🍑) okay I'm walking up to the car now ❤️.

Flower boy🌻😊) okay then

(Y/n pov)
I was shacking a little the thought of me snicking out in the middle of the night was funny, but I the thing was I didn't get, but it is what it is.

I opened up my window looking to seeing Izuna in front of me, giving me his hand to help me out the window.

"Hey there gorgeous, need help?"

"Yeah that will work, handsome" giving him a little wink

I gave him my hand, making him blush a lot. After helping me out the window, I give a little kiss on the cheek making him look at me in shock.

"Thank you my little flower boy" I give him a smile

"N-no problems y/n"he said looking away from me, while we walked to his car that was parked my a tree

He opens the door for me and helping me in the car as well.

"Thanks little baby"I tell him before he closes the car door and walks over to his side of the car, getting in putting his seatbelt on,starting the car and driving off, I ask him.

"So where we going bae?" I turn my head looking at him

"Well your going to have to wait, bae" I said looking me up and down he bits his lower lip.

Oh, I never thought of him to look at me like that before. I mean well his older brother is Madra Uchiha, so wouldn't see the difference in the both of them.

"Oh really playing hard to get uh, okay then we'll see baby boy"

"I guess so, baby girl" he give me a smirk

Imma need Cpr and this boy needs to go to jail for the crims he is doing now. It was a seven minute drive from my house, thank God I turned off my location.

We get to a little park were my little cousin sometimes plays at, when he comes over.
He pulls up in the parking lot and stops the car.

"It's cold outside, and I don't want you to get sick so you can't be at school."

"Damnit you knew that I was going to plan that"

"Yep cause you are not leaving me there with my brother and his group." He say while giving me a puppy face

"Oh the poor baby I promise, I will not leave you alone with them."
I pull him into my chest and giving him a kiss on top of his head.

"Hey can you get in the back and lay down for me please"he say looking up at me

"Why?"

"It's a surprise"

"Oh okay then" on the first date he trying to fuck, maybe not let's just see.

"Okay don't take to long"I say getting in the back seat and lay down.

Then he gets a blanket from the trunk of the car. He then pushes a something that makes the car roof open up to where I can see the stars but it was glass that was keeping the cold air out.

He then get on top of me lays his head on my chest and placing himself him between my legs.

"Aw the baby just wanted to cuddle with mommy" I tease him then looking back up to the sky, I then close my eyes

After two minutes I open my eyes seeing they sky

"The sky is so damn beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you, love" he says leaning his head up to me giving me a kiss on the lips, I give in the kiss making him back away looking at me with those black eyes that I want my kids to have.

"Y/n, will you be mine?"

"Izuna, I'm all ready yours baby" I say leaning down and kissing him again, after a little bit he breaks the kiss looking at me

"Now let's see how loud I can make you say my name" he say kissing my neck.

"Izuna~ fuck" I breath out

"I will" he says before going back to my neck

"Now be a good girl for daddy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part two?