husband Sasuke Uchiha x wife black reader #1

(this time line is based off of Naruto the last movie)

.
(Flashbacks)
..
(Facts)
........
(Family business/trauma)
...
(Married life)
....
(Problems)
.....
(Thoughts Others)

______--------_______--------______------____

When growing up you always said you would not every get married even if you had to choose between living or dieing. But you ended up marrying the last Uchiha of the village hidden in the leaf. Sasuke, you where just sitting there waiting for him to get home after a mission, you even question yourself sometimes how you put up with him leaving for a while, another crazy thing is that you where trying to figure out how you lie or hope your doctor doesn't find out your pregnant, yes you where two months pregnant and how would people react trying to found out how you got pregnant. To them you where just a girl who didn't really mess with anyone, you minded your business and didn't have any family in the village.

Fun fact: no one, not even your own family knew you where married.

When Sasuke goes out on missions he makes sure that you stay home and that no one founds out that he really"lives" in the village with you.

You sometimes think about how you and Sasuke met for then first time, your weren't from the leaf and this is what makes you different from the other women in the village. You didn't just fall in love with the Sasuke, you know, "love at first sight" it was really him that fell love with you, you know it would be funny if he had just walked up to you and asked you on a date and the after two weeks he just asked you to marry him and you thought it was a joke but turns out he had been planning this wedding for two mouths... Because that's what happened.

Okay flashback, you and your now husband met at the Kage summit, you've only got a good look at him for a few seconds, before everything else went down. You were there with the Raikage ( his really your uncle.) But you have been training under him, for the last few years but you were from a clan that had rules manly for women at the time, but that didn't stop you from helping your people.

What did he teacher you? He thought you that just because you are a female, a black woman at that you can be strong even with having a prince or princess.( Cuz we know some of y'all is a little 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩)

The second time was when the great ninja war had ended and you where  just heading back to your village, but before Naruto's and Sasuke's last fight, Naruto and you were best buds you where at the hospital in their village making sure that he was okay, but what you came to see you was that he didn't have his other arm and during that time of visiting him you weren't just with him, you also visited his not any more rival...Sasuke

But after six years he decided to pop the question to you. " Will you marry me Y/n of the l/n clan, and be apart of my clan now?".

You were hesitant at first because you always made a promise that you would never get married nor have kids but you really loved Sasuke, and he loved you back even if he was afraid to show it.

Of course you said yes, but the thing was nobody came to your wedding because one they didn't know about it and two you both couldn't handle all of your friends asking you questions about everything.

The wedding was really small, you ward traditional dress for your clan and he did the same as well. The only people that were at your wedding was yourself, Sasuke and the pastored, and you also got married in a different location.