Madra x Black reader

It was 8:20 pm at night, you where waiting for your fiance to come home after a longs day of work, seeing that he wasn't home yet; you finish dinner and did a few things around the house. You say there in the living room, on the couch watching TV and watching for him still, only two minutes went by and you hear the door opening; you knew you locked the door feeling worried you, but then you realize that it was only him walking into the living. "Hey, are your home late" you look at your phone seeing that now it was 8: 30.

"Yeah it's just people don't know how to do things without me acting as their parents sometimes" he says placing a kiss on your forehead, walking into the bathroom. "Why didn't you call them? It around 9 and you didn't think that I wad worried about you...the only thing that I want to know is that are you okay, my love?" He turns around looking down at her. "Yeah I am fine." He sighs rolling his eyes before turning back to face the mirror brushing his hair away from his forehead. "Just tired that's all..." He mutters under his breath. She watches him walk into the bathroom closing the door behind himself.

she sits down on the bed waiting for him

After washing his face and rinsing off he grabs a towel wrapping it around his waist before stepping outside the shower room drying himself off. Walking over to the bed he sits down next to her pulling her close against him wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Hey...you know what? She asks him wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him in. He kisses her neck softly nuzzling her earlobe."I love you..." He whispers quietly pressing his lips firmly against hers kissing her deeply. His hand slides down her body caressing her thigh gently. "And I want more than anything else right now.." He murmurs breaking the kiss.

"And what is that?" "You know what I want, so strip"she thinks about what he is asking for before taking off her clothes slowly and sits down on his lap.He nods slowly pulling his fingers out leaving only his thumb buried deep within her throbbing cunt. "Alright alright..." He says breathlessly leaning forward pressing his chest against hers. "But if you beg nicely maybe ill give you what you want later." He whispers into her ear sending shivers through her entire body. " "Madera slow down" He smiles wickedly before moving up between her legs placing himself directly above her entrance. "Beg for it baby...beg me to fuck you hard until you scream my name." He growls huskily sliding his cockhead along her slit teasingly. "Go on say please baby....say please daddy" She knew he wouldn't slow down if she didn't beg him to. " Please just fuck me" Knowing they both wanted this. He grins widely hearing those words coming from her mouth causing him to thrust deeply burying himself balls deep inside her warmth."That's better, Now tell me who owns this pretty little pussy"

He demands harshly slapping her ass playfully making sure she knew who was really in charge here. "Say it again" He laughs loudly grabbing both sides of her hips lifting her off the ground slightly. "Good girl~" He coos stroking her cheek lovingly. "Now be good and take all of Daddy's big fat cock like a good little whore should. "Y-yes daddy" "He smirks smugly seeing how obedient she had become under his control. "Such a sweetheart aren't you?" He teases running his hands over her curves caressing them gently. "Mmmhmmm...just look at that perfect ass bouncing around while your getting fucked by Daddy's big dick." She holds onto the bed sheets moaning out loud and feeling herself about to cum, not realizing he wasn't going to let her cum without begging. "P-please Madera let me cum~" she says trying to form a sentence while asking her."Aww baby do you want to cum?" He asked her; bumping faster and faster into her womb feeling himself close to the edge. She nods her head 'yes' "say it, say you want to cum in my cock" She tried to speak but just nodes her head again.

" Say it damnit" he says slapping her ass twice. "Y-yes daddy please." He stops for a second and lays down on the bed. "Ride me, come on" he tells her helping her straddle on his member,  feeling every inch go inside of her, deeper and deeper; throwing her head back in pleasure and moaning out of her mouth. "Good girl, you take me so well baby girl, but now it's timr to wake up." "What?" She looks down at him in confusion. "I said wake up"
He starts to tap on her shoulder trying to wake her up.

"My love wake up" she finally wakes up and looks up at him in contact in his eyes. "I'm home, I'm sorry that I'm late, I got caught up with lots of paperwork, but now I'm home...why do you look like your nothing going to tell me what's going on?" " Nothing, nothing you do not want to know" she says before laying back down.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_