Itachi x black reader

Song:moon river by frank ocean
(Don't play the song yet)

(Restaurants name - r/n)
(Bestie name - b/n)
(Favorite color - f/c)
(Shade of brown - s/b)

(Y/N's pov)

You where just leaving your house to get to work and work some hours before leaving you made sure everything was locked up then walked out the front door.
The sun was just setting,it wasn't that dark out side where you couldn't see nothing but this is most of the time you went to work. You worked at a restaurant that had pretty good food but you still didn't like working there. Pay was short, people would try and run out when it's time to pay or your other coworkers before your shift would make it to we're you had to work more hours, but what made you really want to quit and who you  really you hated was your boss.
On days your off he would call you  in it ask you to work a double and you would tell or remind him that it was your day off, and at first you didn't think you would get responds like "come in and do your job so we can meet up later, were short or hey can you come in in today some of the girls need help. "But then laugh and think it was funny, like sir you giving me much I need to not coming to work vibes. You would some times to get more money for next months rent.

✨Few minutes later ✨

As you walked thew the door you saw your bestie (b/n) walking around with a note pad taking people's orders. She smiled at you then went back to taking orders. You smiled back and thought you to yourself if it wasn't for her you would have quit a year ago.
You went to the back to clock in but you then you felt like someone was watching you, you just shoved it off like it was nothing but you couldn't something told you look to your left. Before you could your boss was yelling at the new employees that just started so your ran to the back to see what was going on. When you got back there you seen your fat ass boss putting is his hands up like he was going to slap the girls that where trying to get dress.

"HURRY UP, Y'ALL ASSES HAVE BEEN IN HERE SINCE SEVEN AND THUS PLACE IS PACKED IT!"

"FIRST OF ALL IT'S BEEN FOUR MINUTES, TWO THIS PLACE NOT EVEN FIELD UP AS YOU SAY AND MAKE IT, THREE I BET YOU WON'T HIT NUN OF THUS GIRLS IN HERE WHEN I'M GONE OR HERE!"

Everyone that was in the room with you looked as you walking up into the room and got in your bosses ugly ass face, even though you were just (Y/H). He looked really mad but you didn't give a damn about him getting mad.

"HIT THEM YOU BASTARD, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TOO"

"Y/N WHO ARE YOU TALKING TOO!"

"YOU, WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK I'M TAKING TOO, SHUT IF BOOBOOTHEFOOL WAS PERSON IT WOULD BE YOU!"

(B/N) ran up to you and put her arms around you so you wouldn't punch the man in his face but you didn't care if you get fired or not cause has been going on every day this week every time you walk through the door it like he planes to make you me day a living hell.

"Okay (y/n) girl claim down you can't just fight people at work and stop yelling."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT COME BACK AND FUCK ANOTHER FUCK, HE MAKING ME PISSED AND I JUST WALKED IN THE DOOR TO CLOCK IN LIKE NIGGA DAMN CAN U GET A BREAK."

"You know what (y/n) your fired bye bye."

(B/N) looked at you at your face that was hot as hell but she knew trying to claim you down was hard.

"WHAT, you can't do that."

"Yes I can cause this is my restaurant." He said with a smirk on his dumb face.

(B/N) let you go cause she knew you were going to push her down to whoop his ass.

"EVEYBODY KNOW I'M THE SHIT UP AND DOWN THROUGH (R/N)