"You mean, WE..."

".. Basically your boyfriend is a prince that can control things around him with his emotions, thoughts ect" Seto did not let go of Adam's jaw until the end of the sentence.
"What..." Adam's voice sounded a little concerned. looking over at me then at the guy he just met. Then he began to laugh.
"Yeah, that's really funny man..." he continued to laugh again.
"I'm being serious! there are beings like him that not even Notch himself knows about!" Seto practically hissed.
"...You know that's not true Notch knows everything dude" Adam continued.
" Adam they already live among us!" Seto tried to explain.
Adam looked up at the dragon and then down at Seto again.

I guess dragons are a normal thing...

"So Jason can be a wither without me knowing ha... funny but those things are long gone and even if they were not they would be locked up, away from the people. "

I just want to leave...

Jason looked away abruptly, blushing in embarrassed.
"Actually.." I begin " Jason is a wither..." I say looking away " and I am a prince.... I think" I whisper the last part. Adam looks surprised at what came out of my mouth and shook his head.
" No you are not! don't let this guy fill your head with lies!"
He grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest.
" Thank you for bringing Ty back, we will be leaving now." he said pulling me along with him.

--
Seto sat down beside Jason, who watched as Ty left along side Adam.
"I can feel the presence of evil... around that guy... " Seto said gripping the grass in front of him.

They watched as Ty and Adam continued to walk together back to Ty's house.

"That bastard knows!" Seto hissed.
Then sitting down looking at the ground. His outburst made Jason jump.
" Knows what exactly?" Jason said looking back at Ty walk away with Adam.
"He knows what Ty is and what you are. I know he knows what Ty is capable of doing.why else would he search for Ty all these years!" Seto finished.
"..To use Ty...?" Jason questioned looking over at Seto.
" Precisely..." Seto frowned, looking in the direction of Adam.
" he knows, but ill be there to stop him...' Seto began to pluck the blades of grass, then throwing them, causing them to begin to burn and disappear into ash.
"You mean, WE will be there.?" Jason finally said.
Seto looked over at Jason who's look was lost in the clouds above.
Seto grinned through his mouth piece.
" Yes, we..."
-------------------------

I am poop