Here we go again...

" TY PLEASE GO TO SCHOOL COME ON" Jason whined trying to pull me out to the front lawn.

Don't fall for it!

"COME ON TY" he continued i tried pushing him off of me but failed

Okay I'll do it just to not embarrass myself and cause a scene in my front lawn.

"FINE" I shouted, he finally let go and smiled.

"Good now go get your things we are going to be late for school" I sighed and went up stairs to get my book bag when I got up there, some thing told me to look to my right.

I look there and I found an old picture in between the two desks. I took it out from there and looked at it it was Jason, Sky, and I.

"Our friend ship did not last very long " I said to myself.

"Are you still mad at me" I said placing the picture on one of the desks.

"TY!!!" Jason's voice echoed through my empty house. I quickly got my bag and filled it with whatever I could find and ran down stairs.

"Okay lets go" I said once we went into his car. I looked out of the window of the passenger seat thinking about the picture I left behind. I remember the day he left us...alone with 'Her'.

~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~~

"TYLER" sky said running towards me."Hey, have you heard that the best fair in the country has come to town and i wanted to ask you if you could come with Dawn, Jason, and I ?" I looked at him

" Sure..." I said smiling I tried not to look agitated but I really hated dawn no matter how hard sky tried to make her happy, she would just make the happy moments become terrible.

"Great" He said

The week went by pretty fast and it was Saturday. I got up early in the morning, got dressed, took some of my parents money and went to sky's house.
Once I got there sky was waiting out side with Dawn and Jason

"Okay lets go!" Jason said grabbing my arm and dragged me with him as we followed Sky and Dawn to our destination. Sky whispered something into Dawns ear she nodded... slowly.
He grinned.

When we finally got there Sky turned around
"Okay you guys stay here with Dawn while I go get us something to drink" both Jason and I nodded.Once Sky left Dawn sweet smile became a frown.
" Alright it was fun..."

" but... you little kids better get going..." Jason looked at me.
Jason was afraid of her and he squeezed my arm and I looked at him.

"... i Don't want you any where near Him,you hear so SCRAM or ill tell 'Them'!!" she shouted waving her fist in the air threatening to hurt us.

Jason eyes widened when she mentioned 'them' and he started to run pulling me with him.

"Jason !"I whined I saw Sky in the distance walk up to dawn she said something that made sky drop something.
" It's okay Jason, shes just wants sky all to her self " I said Jason hugged me back holding me tight not willing to let me go, I could hear him try to say something, but he could not.

We stayed like that for a while until Jason calmed down and we went home.

~~~~~~

OMG HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVY BODY

hope you enjoy