We have a problem...

Sky--

I followed the knights halfway across the city.

I give... No no no not yet.

I've been waiting most of my life trying to find him again.
Ever since the so called 'knights' came along its been a nightmare trying to be around Ty. He ended up not wanting to be around me when we were younger.

I have to- I feel... weird...I also feel obligated to... go to...

Ty-------

" ...the park should be there!"
I pointed with one of my arms still wrapped around the sorcerers waist.

"Tessple" Seto said quietly and the dragon landed soon after.

"Where is he?" He should be...

"There" Jason said pointing at Sky who was sitting still, with his back toward us.

We get off of the dragon and make our way to where he was.

Did he even hear the gigantic steps of the dragon at all?
Or is it just me...

"Adam" Seto said his face covered with his mask again and standing in front if me.

He turned quickly
And his eyes suddenly widen.

"Ty!" he quickly gets up and pulls me into a hug.

"Did you stop trying to find me to be here?" I ask
He pulls away shaking his head.
"I would never, I just felt the sudden urge to be here and you came back!"

Oh god

I look over at the sorcerer and I could feel his grin almost like a ' here is your proof' type of expression on his face.

Adam pulling me back into a quick hug.
Jason was still angry and his fist was clenched, although still pulling off a smile.

Adam finally pulled away and looked over at Jason.
"Hello...Jason, see you're still... ok" he said in a cold tone.
"Did you expect me to get hurt or any thing?" Jason hissed,crossing his arms and turning

Adam then turned to Seto.
He tilted his head "Who might you be?"
Seto did not answer. All he did was look at me unsure of what he should do.
I signaled him to answer and to introduce himself.

" I am no one that you need to worry about I'm Tyler's protector...I am not important" he then turned as if saying ' that's all ill ever say to you'

I face palmed internally.
"Haha~ funny..." I look over at Adam who's glare is still fixed on Jason.

Not this again
Well at least we ar-
"There they are!!"

I couldn't even finish my thought and they showed up great.... I need to really pull myself together

---------------------------

I'm still not dead.....

- PuffyPuff