Dream

"Nice to meet you Tyler...." he said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Sk-" but i was cut off as i felt his warm lips on my own, I felt him gently push me to the wall behind me.Then he pulled away.

He laughed ,I guess he could see me blushing because my face was a little warm.
Then he continued to kiss me this time a little rougher and i could feel him forcefully pushing his tongue inside my mouth. We took turns exploring each other and Ilet out a couple moans here and there to get him to never let me go.
I can't believe this is actually happening!

I finally got to the point that I could not hold my breath any longer I pulled away taking deep but short breaths.

He kissed my cheek then let go of me hands.

"Would you like to skip school and come to my house instead to finish this off?" He asked then smiled.
He did not want me to reject his offer. I returned the smile and nodded my head.

"I would love to" I said

"Good" then the sudden sound of a very loud ring tone filled my ears making every thing blurry making me dizzy in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my ring tone ' I forgot to turn off the alarm!'
I thought to my self yet another amazing dream ruined!

Great...

~~~~~~Time skip of craziness(after breakfast)~~~~~

I got up and cleaned my plate off hoping that today I was going to at least participate in something.

I sighed looking out the window watching the elementary kids board the bus, that reminded me about that day. Jason and I met, that was the craziest day.

I laughed to myself and went to the couch. I was going to miss school today on purpose.

I turned on the TV and listened to the news, then I thought about the dream again, about Sky and I, that was the best dream ever out of all of them i looked back at the gash in my arm and tried to remember what that ment.

It would not leave.
I don't remember how I even got them...
And most of my memories were sort if blurred any way.

I heard a knock at the door, it was Jason, once again trying to convince me to go to school, but not this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) yup i am very exited about this fan fic i think i am doing an O.K job on this story than the others i planed to do