Jealous much?

-----Ty

Sky slowly leaned forward.
we were finally nose to nose when Sky was pushed and I finally opened my eyes...Jason fell right in top of Sky. I kneel down beside sky and before and before I could say anything Jason pulls me away, dragging me back to the lunch area.
I look over to where Adam was and he looked confused. I wave and then I finally get a chance to stand up.

Thankfully there was no one there at the time. Your guess is as good as mine.

Jason turns to me.
" Why did you push him away from me?" I say crossing my arms planning in my mind how I was going to run away.
" I... I don't want him to be near you...Okay" he says blushing a bit.
I look at him was he trying to say some thing else to me that I was not aware of.
I look at him and tilt my head as almost a message saying ' i don't get it'.
He blushes and turned away from me he crossed his arms as well.
"I...I don't like you being around him ever Since the 'dawn' thing... I can't help but be...jealous that you always want his attention and I...i don't like it!" He says holding my hand.

"What are you trying to say?"I ask knowing the answer already.
" I..." Jason is cut off by the school bell and he lets go of my hands and walks back into the school leaving me alone, dropping something along the way.

I look down at the item he dropped...
It's the photo I took with a black X over Adam's face.

I feel someone place there hand on my shoulder, I freeze and slowly turn around.
It was Adam, he was smiling. I quickly place the photo in my pocket and turn to him.
He leans close to me and whispers into my ear
"now where were we?" he says placing his soft lips onto my own. I could feel that he put all of his passion into that kiss.I kissed back standing on my tippy toes to match his height.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me even closer.
I didn't want to pull away but I needed to breath, I pulled back.
My face was really warm and Adam was looking behind me. Through the thick glass doors Jason was looking over at me. I felt guilt run through me.

I already knew Jason liked me and that he was the only one that stayed by my side everyday not leaving me once. even when I was sick he would stay for me.
I felt terrible yet happy at the same time.

My dream finally became true

-----_____
Surry for ma grammar I don't have the best grammar ever ,I mean I am bilingual ya know it is really hard to stay on two languages.

So yeah Jason is jelly... yeh

---- Puffypuff

~(•3•)~