I think I love you ~ chap. 5

~⚠️slight smut~

Dabi:
It's been about a month since Izuku showed up, and can I just say I've fallen hard for this kid.

I stare at him sleep in my bed. He looks so peaceful.

I look over at the clock. It's 11:34. How does someone even sleep this late!?

I lean next to his ear and whisper. "Izu, Izu.~ Time to wake up~"

He stirs for a second and then opens his eyes to see my face starring back at him.

He lets out an adorable huff and turns to look at the clock.

He grows again. "I have to train Toga in close combat in like 40 minutes. This sucks." He complains.

Izuku has been training some of the members on their fighting skills so they can go against Eraserhead without a quirk.

"Yeah, sucks for you pipsqueak." I say and push him out of the bed.

"What the fuck was that for!?!" He yells at me getting off the floor.

"Just go shower." I say and lay back in bed.

He huffs but obeys and walks into the bathroom.

~time skip: Izuku is done in the shower

I hear the bathroom door open and look to see Izuku with just a towel around his waist.

He looks so hot. His face doesn't look like a baby anymore, he has toned abs on his slightly tan skin. A couple of knife scars but that's just how it is in this line of work.

I don't think I can hold myself back anymore.

Izuku:
I get out of the bathroom and walk to the dresser to find clothes. I feel Dabis gaze on me.

"Like what you see?" I say to him confidently.

"Yes. Very much." He says and stands up. I feel a blush rising on my face.

"H-huh?" I ask as he walks to me.

"I think you look very hot Izuku.~" He stops in front of me so we are almost touching.

"Oh really?~ Well I think you look hot too Dabi.~" I say. I see his head leaning closer to mine.

I look at him, then my eyes trail down his face to his lips.

"Hey Dabi?" I ask. Our lips are only an inch apart.

"Humm." He says, too focused to give a real response.

"Remember when I first got here and we kissed?" I ask bringing up the memory.

"Yeah, what about it?" He says still looking at my lips as I look at his.

"Wanna do it again?" I say and not a moment later his lips crash into mine.

I kiss back and bring my hands to his neck. I feel his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him making the kiss deeper.

He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, which was denied.

I feel him get impatient so he grabs my ass and squeezes, making me gasp. He quickly slipped his tongue into my mouth and continued where we left off.

I didn't even bother to put up a fight for dominance, knowing he'll win in the end. He smirks and then picks me up by my thighs.

I wrap my legs around his waist and continue kissing him and he walks over to the dresser.

Dabi sets me down on the dresser and kisses me deeper making me let out a small moan.

I feel my pants tighten a little. Damnit.
(Guys ik he is in a towel, I've read the almost 2k comments over the last 4 years. I'm too lazy to change it so suck my dick <3 )

He breaks the kiss and stares at me, out of breath.

There is a string on saliva connected by our lips.

"I think you should cancel that training section with Toga." I hear Dabi say. I nod but don't move. I'm to enhanced by his piercing blue eyes.

"Fine, guess I'll have to do it." Dabi grumbles and walks to the bedside table to get my phone.

I'm assuming he's texting Toga that I'm sick or some shit like that.

I look at him and see a noticeable bulge in his pants. I blush even harder.

Once he finishes he walks back up to me and stares into my eyes. "I think I love you."

"I-I think I love you too." I say quietly and look away, embarrassed.

"Good because you're going to love me a lot more after this." He smirks and kisses me again.

Word count: 710