》Queen Choi's Kingdom《

"So you are telling us that you seriously came from the future?" Chaewon asked.

"Yes, it's true" Yena replied.

"Woah, it's...totally unbelievable" Yuri said.

"But is there any proof? How can we trust you?" Yujin said.

"Look at this watch" Yena said while showing her watch. Everyone gathered close to her to see the watch.

"Here is the watch by which I came here.  Look at the screen. Here are commands about going to the past,present and future. Now this watch is saying I am in the past and it's 654 CE. But my present, which is the future for you guys, has stopped right now. If I go back to my present the time there for me will continue again" Yena explained.

"This is really so unbelievable" Hyewon said.

"I know right. I still can't believe it somehow" Chaewon said.

"But why did you come to 654 CE?" Yuri asked.

"Basically according to my family history my ancestors had a royal kingdom. That means I have royal blood. And as I know there was only one queen in our Choi family " Yena said.

"You are maybe right. Our queen's name is Choi Yena. She is a member of Choi family. After her father our late King Choi died she took the throne and became queen. She has a brother but we don't know where he is. Maybe she killed him for the throne" Yujin said. 

"Yah Yujin don't say this. If the queen's soldiers hear it you are gonna die" Chaewon said and smacked Yujin's head.

"But the question is how do you know our name?" Hyewon asked.

"I am a scientist and we have a team. Trust me, in our team there are people named Hyewon,Chaewon and Yujin. They are my friends too. Even if they exactly look like you. That's why I was so surprised to see you guys at first." Yena replied.

"WOAH" everyone became surprised.

"Does that mean we were reborn in your century?" Yujin said.

"Maybe. Or else how could you all exactly look like my friends. Even if they have the same name as yall" Yena replied.

"That's really amazing." Chaewon said.

"Am I still a legend in that life?" Yujin asked, excited. 

"Yes. You always call yourself ahnlegend hahaha" Yena said laughing lightly.

"Yaayyyy" Yujin said.

"How about me?" Hywon asked.

"You always eat a lot" Yena replied.

"Haha like I do in this life" Hyewon laughed.

"And me?" Chaewom asked.

"You are cool obviously" Yena said.

"Like i am in this life" Chaewon tried to flip her hair but failed cause she has short hair.

Everyone started laughing seeing this.

"Yah yah why to laugh hmph" Chaewon pouted.

"How about me Yena?" Yuri asked with her sweet smile.

"I dont know. I never met you" Yena replied

"You didn't meet me?" 

"Nope"

"Maybe our Joyul didn't reborn hahaha" Chaewon said and started laughing.

"Maybe i became a goddess,you never know~" Yuri criticized