》Farewell Love《

"Yuri....no...it can't be..."

Yena almost stops breathing. Hitomi looks beside and sees Yuri fall down on the ground while holding the stabbed sword in her stomach. Eunbi and the other 8 girls run towards Yuri. Hitomi grabs Yuri from the ground.

"I will take her with me hahahahaha" Queen starts laughing.

Yena picks the knife away from the Queen's stomach. She then turns to the Queen who is laughing now. Yena grabs the knife more tightly.

"Yuri will die with me hahaha" Queen laughs again.

Yena couldn't take this anymore. She straight runs her knife on Queen's throat. It cuts the Queen's throat. Blood starts coming from her throat. Queen Choi falls on the ground. Queen lastly looks at Yuri who is now on Eunbi and Hitomi's lap and the sword is still stabbed in her stomach.

"Dear...I really loved you so much. That's why I want to take you with me. I really love you a lot Jo Yuri. If you can't be mine,then you can't be anyone else's."

The Queen smiles a bit. Then her eyes and body become still. A tear falls from her eyes. Anyone can say that she isn't alive anymore.

Yena throws away the knife. She runs towards Yuri. She sits beside Yuri who is lying on Eunbi and Hitomi's lap. She carefully takes Yuri's head on her lap.

"Yuri...joyul?...answer please"

Yuri slowly looks up to Yena who is a crying mess now. Yena's tears are falling on Yuri's face.

"Joyul...don't worry love...you will be fine okay? We will give you proper treatment." Yena said while crying.

"I don't think so Yena...you can already see how much blood has come outside from my wound" Yuri said in her broken voice.

"No nothing will happen to you. I am here,Eunbi unnie is here,Sakura,Hyewon,Chaeyeon,Chaewon,Minju,Hitomi,Yujin,Wonyoung we all are here. We won't let anything happen to you Joyul. We will save you" Yena is crying too much now.

"I learnt medicine for a long time Yena...and according to my experience...i can say...i don't have much time in my hand..." Yuri said.

"No bae...dont say it" Yena cries more. Others are also crying along with her.

"Yena...before i go i wanna say that...i really love you too much bae....please always remember it....i am so glad that i met you...you made my last days so colorful...i was so happy with you....i am really so sorry that i couldn't be with you for a long time.." Yuri starts crying, holding Yena's cheek with her one hand. 

"Love dont say like this please...." Yena is crying her heart out.

Yuri is actually holding something in her fist from the start but didn't show it to anyone. But now she decides to show it to Yena.

"By the way love...i wanted to give you this today..." Yuri said.

Yuri opens her fist. Yena looks at the fist and sees there is a ring in her hand. Yena picks up the ring and notices there is something written. She takes a close look.

Its written "C.YN ♡ J.YR". Yena starts crying again after seeing it.

"I wanted to propose to you to marry me in evening...but I guess god doesn’t want that...that's why i couldn’t do it..." Yuri starts crying too.

"Yuri....i love you so much Joyul....dont leave me please..." Yena hugs Yuri tightly while crying.

"Yena ah....dont cry too much okay? Maybe in the next life I can be yours. I promise I will stay with you for a long time" Yuri smiles.

"Joyul...i love you..i really love you a lot" Yena said.

"I love you too, Yena. Please take care of yourself,until we meet again" Yuri said.

Yuri puts back her hand again on her stomach. Yena leans towards Yuri. She kisses Yuri for the last time.

"Goodbye love" Yuri said.

Yuri smiles a bit. Her eyes becomes still. One last drop of tear falls down from her eyes. Yena wipes away the tears and closes Yuri's eyes with her hand. She hugs Yuri tightly and crying her heart out.

"God...we just wanted to stay together...was that too much to ask?" Yena shouts while crying.

Other girls also become a crying mess. The crowd of people are also crying along with them. 

Clouds start gathering in the sky. The sky becomes cloudy. Cold air starts blowing. Soon rain starts falling from the sky. But no one in the field moved a bit..

As if people’s legs became stuck with the ground. Rain is falling on Yuri's soulless body. The blood on her stomach is washing away. 

Rain is also falling on Queen Choi's dead body. Her dead eyes are still open. But no one is there to close it for her. Everyone is busy crying for Yuri. They care for a simple normal person of this big kingdom but don't even care for their Queen who is falling dead on the ground.

Yena kept crying, hugging Yuri's dead body. She still can't believe that she lost her. She wanted to live happily with her. But everything finished. 

Other girls come close to Yena and hug her along with Yuri's soulless body. They also can't  believe that they lost their friend,sister just like that. It wasn’t supposed to be anything like this. 

The rain starts falling heavily now. As if the sky is also crying with the people. Yena looks at the sky while crying. Feels like she is looking at someone there. But none is there. 

"Rest in peace in heaven,love. Hope you will always watch me from the sky. I will look up to the sky whenever I will miss you. Because I know you are watching me from there."

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──── ⊰