》I Must Take The Lead《

"So this is our plan" Yena said while standing on a big rock.

Almost all the people of the kingdom are here now to listen to Yena's plan. They are so tired by their Queen's torture. They are down to do everything which will make them free from this torture.

"So you are saying to stop giving tax?" Someone asked.

"Yes. Why would you give tax to someone who tortures you. We gotta protest against this oppressive Queen." Yena replied.

"What if soldiers attack us?" Another person asked.

"Obviously their soldiers will attack us. But I believe that we have the ability to defend and attack back. Am i right?" Yena asked.

Everyone looked at each other's faces. They are thinking if they should do it or not. Seeing them silent, Yena hesitantly looked at Eunbi. Eunbi also looked at her and nodded.

"Everyone, look. We have to do something against this Queen. If we lose something for this then we might get some blessings in future for this. Think about your children and their future. They will fall into a lot of trouble. We should make a good future for them. Now think what you want." Eunbi said.

"But who will lead us?" A person asked.

"Me,i will lead you" Yena said

"Trust me guys. I am here to help you. I want you guys to have a beautiful life. Not a life where someone will keep torturing you. I will lead you. I will be your saviour. Have trust in me" Yena said proudly.

"Then from now we will listen to you. We trust you. We won't be afraid to do anything against the Queen. We want to get free from this torture. We aren’t afraid anymore." The crowd said.

"It's really so great to hear it. I will always lead you. I will be in the front of you always. If they attacks us i will be the one who will get the hurt fast. They can't hurt anyone till I am alive" Yena said.

"Not only Yena but we will also be in the front line. We will protect you till our last breath" Chaeyeon said.

"We have to pick up swords to protect ourselves. This fight is very important for us" Yujin said.

"We will fight till our last drop of blood. We won't give up easily for sure" Sakura said.

"We will pick up our swords to protect our kingdom. We won't give up. We will fight till our last drop of blood" The crowd said.

"Yes, that's the spirit. That's what I wanted to see from you all" Yena said.

"Long live Choi Yena" Someone said from the front of the crowd.

"LONG LIVE CHOI YENA"

"LONG LIVE KWON EUNBI"

"LONG LIVE MIYAWAKI SAKURA"

"LONG LIVE KANG HYEWON"

"LONG LIVE LEE CHAEYEON"

"LONG LIVE KIM CHAEWON"

"LONG LIVE KIM MINJU"

"LONG LIVE JO YURI"

"LONG LIVE AHN YUJIN"

"LONG LIVE JANG WONYOUNG"

The crowd started praising them. Yena looked at others. Others looked at Yena too. They smiled at each other.

"We succeeded in making them become one" Yuri said.

"I know right. It was so hard to do it" Chaewon said.