》The Battle Begins《

"WHAT?? THEY AREN'T PAYING TAX AND ALSO PROTESTING? AND YOU ARE HERE TO SAY IT TO ME WITHOUT TAKING ANY STEP??" Queen Choi yelled at Hitomi. She threw her drink on Hitomi's face which was on her hand.

Hitomi kept lowering her head. She is not even trying to wipe the drink. Doing things like this in front of the Queen is disrespectful.

"We took a step,your highness. We sent soldiers to punish but they attacked our soldiers back" Hitomi said.

"WOAH SUCH NICE SOLDIERS WE HAVE. WHAT TYPE OF WEAK SOLDER THEY ARE HUH?" Queen scolded.

"I am sorry your highness" Hitomi apologised.

"What will I do with you sorry huh? Useless idiots" Queen threw the mug which was in her hand. Hitomit kept lowering her head.

"Send soldiers again. Burn those people's houses. Kill whoever will refuse being loyal to me. GOT IT?" The Queen yelled.

"Sure your-"

"Also" Queen cut Hitomi in the middle.

"Hitomi...bring Jo Yuri to me at any cost. I want her, The Queen said. She has a smirking smile on her face.

Hitomi became confused. She looked at the Queen. Then again lowered her head.

"As you wish,your highness" Hitomi bowed and left.

"Jo Yuri, I will make you mine. None can have you except me"

"Yah Yena i told you to be more careful. Now look you got a scar on your arm" Yuri said while treating Yena's wounds.

"I was careful but that one damn soldier came from behind and did this to my arm" Yena pouted. 

"Tch stop pouting. Will you? I might melt" Yuri said.

"Why? Do you wanna kiss on my pouty lips?" Yena pouted her lips.

"Geez stop doing this. Someone might see you shameless duck" Yuri slapped lightly on Yena's lips.

"Hmph" Yena pouted more.

"Such a baby" Yuri laughed a bit.

"YENA YENA YENAAAA" Chaewon entered room shouting Yena's name. She is breathing so fast. She fell down once she came inside the room.

"Chaewon unnie. What happened" Yuri went near Chaewon to hold her. 

"Chaewon. What's wrong" Yena asked her.

"Soldiers...soldiers attacked us again" Chaewon said while breathing fast.

Yuri looked up on Chaewon's back. A knife is stabbed there.

"UNNIE YOU GOT STABBED" Yuri said.

"What???" Yena went near Chaewon to check it.

"She really got stabbed, gosh" Yena said.

Yelling,shouting and crying started coming from outside. Yena went near the window and saw fire outside.

"They again started to sigh" Yena sighed.

"Joyul take care of Chaewon. I am going outside to face them." Yena said and picked up her sword.

"Yena ah" Yuri called her.

"Yes love?" Yena replied.

Yuri went near Yena. She hugged her tightly. Yena hugged her back.

"Be careful and stay safe bae" Yuri said.

"I will bae" Yena said. She kissed Yuri's forehead and went outside.

"Chaewon unnie hold me" Yuri came near Chaewon and held her.

"Jo-joyul ah...i ma-maybe will...di-die" Chaewon uttered.

"No unnie. Don't say this. I will treat you." Yuri tried to pick up Chaewon.

Chaewon held Yuri's shoulder and tried to get up. Yuri held her and put her on the bed. She pushed Chaewon on the other side so she can see her back where the knife is stabbed.

Yuri picked up a handkerchief and held the knife with it.

"Unnie it might hurt. But don't worry, I am here" Yuri said.

Chaewon just nodded a bit. Yuri started putting out the knife. Chaewon started groaning.

"Arrrrgghhh it...hu-hurts...so..da-damn much" Chaewon groaned again.

"It will be fine later, unnie" Yuri said.

After some moments Yuri succeeded to put out the knife from Chaewon's back. She started putting herbal medicine on Chaewon's wound. 

"Joyul ah..." Chaewon called Yuri.

"Yes unnie?" Yuri replied.

"Thank you so much...if you wouldn’t be here maybe i would die by now. And wouldn’t be able to see Minju anymore again" Chaewom said.

"No need to thank me unnie. I want you to be fine soon" Yuri replied.

In the meantime some soldiers entered the room. Yuri immediately got up.

"Wh-why are you here?" Yuri shattered.

"To bring you to the Queen's palace" Someone replied from behind the soldiers.

"Who are you?" Yuri asked.

The soldiers were divided by two lines and went on the opposite side to make a lane in the middle.

"I am a general Honda Hitomi" Hitomi said, coming near Yuri.

"What do you mean by bringing me to the Queen's palace?" Yuri asked.

"The Queen ordered me to bring you to her. And I am here to obey her order" Hitomi replied.

"Chae-chaewon unnie...help me" Yuri looked back to Chaewon for help.

But Chaewon isn’t responding. Looks like she fainted.

"None can help you now. You are maybe going to be our Queen's subject" Hitomi said.

"Impossible i to go to that palace" Yuri shouted.

"But you have to go" Hitomi held Yuri's hand and started pulling her.

"No i won't go. Leave me. Chaewon unnie. Help me. Yenaaa. Nooo leave meee" Yuri kept shouting.

The thing they didn't know was that Chaewon actually didn’t faint. She heard everything that happened there. She just can't respond because her wound hurts a lot.

Queen Choi is sipping her drink while standing on her royal balcony. She can see the smoke and fire on some houses from here.

"Stupid people. If they just were loyal to me nothing like this would happen" 

"You highness" A guard from behind said.

"What is it?"  Queen asked.

"General Hitomi brought Jo Yuri to the palace" The guard replied.

"Good. Tell the girls of palace to prepare her and send her to my royal room" Yena ordered

"As you wish your highness" The guard bowed and left.

"Jo Yuri,you will b mine only."

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──── ⊰