》Falling For You《

Yena is walking in the garden which is behind Chaewon and Minju's cottage. It's been 3 days since she came here. She is loving this village and the people. She only wanted to visit the past but now she has more important work here. She needs to go against this oppressive Queen who is torturing these innocent people. Eunbi is helping her with the plan and Sakura is explaining everything to the people of this kingdom. She is hoping that she can save these people with the help of these 11 amazing friends of hers.

She is smiling and walking while thinking this. Suddenly she saw someone standing kinda far away and picking flowers.

"That must be Yuri. Yep i know that figure"

Yena started walking towards Yuri. Yuri is busy picking flowers so she didn’t notice Yena's presence. 

"Heyo Yuri" Yena said.

Yuri was surprised by the sudden call. Yena kinda laughed cause Yuri is looking like a scared hamster now.

"Ya-yah why are you laughing?" Yuri asked, embarrassed.

"You are looking like a scared hamster hahaha" Yena started laughing again. 

"And you look like a stupid duck" Yuri said.

"What? Duck? No, not you too. My friends also call me duck. How do I look like a duck?" Yena pouted.

"Your pouty lips look like duck's lips. That makes you look like a duck" Yuri said while laughing. She then held Yena's lips and started pinching it.

"Yahs Yuray its hurys" Yena couldn’t talk properly as Yuri is pinching her lips.

"So cute,soft and pouty lips awe" Yuri kept pinching it.

Yena stopped talking and just let Yuri pinching it. Yuri is having fun pinching it. Suddenly she stopped pinching and focused on Yena's lips. She doesn’t know why but her cheeks started burning. She immediately took her hands from Yena's lips. Yena is staring at Yuri and she now starts blushing too. Her heart started beating fast.

"Um-ah-i mean- i am-sorry for pinching your lips" Yuri said. She isn’t even looking at Yena for blushing a lot.

"Na-nah it's fine. It's fine" Yena replied while scratching her nape.

"Umm Yena. If you don't mind...can i ask something..personal?" Yuri asked hesitantly.

"Yeah sure, go on" Yena replied.

"You always talk about your friends in your present. Never saw you talking about anyone who is special to you" Yuri said 

"Haha you mean my lover or something?" Yena asked by laughing a bit.

"Umm..ugh..ye-yeah" Yuri said.

"I don't have any lover or anything. I am single" Yena replied.

"Ohh wow" Yuri said with her beautiful smile.

"This beautiful smile will be the end of me ugh"

"You seem happy hearing it. Why? Do you have a crush on me?" Yena asked while kinda leaning near to Yuri's face which is making Yuri blush more.

"Ya-yah what are y-you saying? Wh-why would i have cr-crush on such dumb looking duck like you" Yuri said looking away 

"What? Come on i am not a dumb duck. I am a pretty girl" Yena pouted

"Ew no you aren't pretty" Yuri said then threw some flowers on Yena's face.

"Hmph" Yena pouted again.

"Awe you are so cute" Yuri squishes Yena's cheeks.

"I am really fallong for her.my heart beats so fast for every action of her."

"Why am I falling for someone who I met 3 days ago. And she doesn’t even belong here. She came from the future. It's not right to fall for her."

Queen Choi is looking at some important papers. General Hitomi is standing beside her and waiting for her to finish the work. Once Queen was done she looked up to Hitomi.

"Are you keeping your eyes on that Yena girl?" The Queen asked.

"Yes, your highness" Hitomi replied.

"That's good" the Queen said.

"My apologies but your highness why didn’t you kill her instead. She will cause problems here" Hitomi asked, lowering her head.

"You know,she seems to be very brave. And intelligent too. And I like to play with people who are brave." Queen replied with a smirk on her face.

"Ah i got it your highness" Hitomi said.

"With whom she mostly stays with" the Queen asked.

"She mostly stays with a girl. Her name is Jo Yuri. They seem to be very close already." Hitomi replied.

"Jo Yuri? Jo couple's daughter? Who got killed by my dad, the late King Choi?" Queen asked again.

"Yes she is the daughter of that Jo couple" Hitomi replied.

"Oh wow, interesting. Jo Yuri and that stranger Choi Yena" Queen said while sipping juice.

"Hitomi,prepare the carriage again. Gotta meet someone tomorrow morning" Queen ordered Hitomi.

"As you wish,your highness" Hitomi said and bowed.

"And what if I take her away from that bastard?"

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──── ⊰