》Mistake《

Yuri opens her eyes and realizes she is on the royal bed of the Queen. She looks around the royal room. Then she turns her head beside. She sees Queen Choi is sleeping beside her.

She gets up and sits on the bed. She looks down on the floor and sees her dress is on the floor. She picks up her dress and wears it. Then Yuri gets up from the bed and notices a big mirror in the corner.

Yuri goes near the mirror to check herself. She can see a lot of marks on her neck from the reflection. She touches her neck and sighs. She looks away being disgusted.

Yuri goes to the royal balcony. She stands there and closes her eyes. Fresh morning air hits on her face. She opens her eyes. She can see the kingdom from here. She sighs again.

"Yena ah...forgive me for whatever I did. I didn’t mean to do something like this. Trust me, I only love you. You are the only one who is in my heart. I am sorry Yena...I am really so sorry."

Yuri's tears started falling. She closes her eyes again and cries. After some moments she wipes away her tears. She turns behind and goes back to the royal room. She notices that Queen Choi is still sleeping. 

Yuri goes to the door and opens it. She comes outside from the room. Before she closes the door she looks at Queen Choi again who is sleeping. She makes a disgusted face and closes the door.

Nako is waiting for Yuri in one room of the palace. It's been so long that she is waiting but Yuri hasn’t shown up yet. Suddenly the door of the room opens. It surprised Nako. She looks in the direction and sees Yuri is coming into the room.

Yuri's eyes are full red. Eyes are too watery. Nako can see both sadness and hatred in those eyes. Yuri comes to the bed and sits on it. Her tears are still falling.

"Yuri?.." Nako called Yuri and touched her hand.

"Yuri...is everything okay?" Nako asked.

"How can everything be okay? Nothing is okay. I didn't even want to get touched by that disgusting Queen. But she literally...literally..." Yuri couldn’t finish her sentence. She starts crying again.

Nako hugs Yuri and tries to calm her. But Yuri keeps crying in Nako's hug.

"Its okay Yuri. It wasn't in your hand anyways" Nako said.

"I cheated on Yena...." Yuri cries more.

"No you didn’t. It's not your fault. I am sure Yena will understand" Nako tries to calm Yuri down.

"Nako please help me to get free from this palace. I wanna go back to Yena" Yuri said while crying.

"That's why I am here. To free you from here." Nako said.

"But when?" Yuri asked.

"Now" Nako replied.

"Come with me" Nako said and held Yuri's hand.

Nako comes outside of the room holding Yuri's hand. She looks to the right and left side to see if there is any guard. But there is none. She walks straight then turns right. There is a door in front of them.

"This is a hidden door. I guess we can go outside from this door" Nako said.

"Really?" Yuri asked.

"Yes" Nako replied.

Nako goes there with Yuri. Then she opens the lock of the door by breaking it. 

"Now we can go outside" Nako said.

Nako holds the door and pushes it. When the door gets open Nako and Yuri get shocked. They weren’t waiting to see something like this. They both look at each other with their scared eyes. Queen Choi is standing with some soldiers in front of them.