Gives you hell

I thought this idea would be pretty cool bc this is one of my fave songs ever.

All American rejects are literally one of the best bands of all time.

Your name in this is Tabitha btw :)
----

~ 2001 (12 years old) ~

The academy arrived at the museum where some robbers were stealing ancient items.

Tabitha was the first to enter the building and immediately spotted the robbers.

"Guys! This way!" She whisper-shouts to her siblings.

They follow behind her as she cautiously walks in the room where the robbers are.

She uses her powers to drop a chandelier on top of a man.

The siblings run out into the room and Tabitha uses her power to fling a man across the room.

Her brother Five blinks next to her. "You wanna get this one?" He points to a man who is running at them.

"All yours." Tabitha grins.

Five blinks and finds some glass from the chandelier and stabs the man straight through his stomach.

The man falls lifeless to the ground and Five is revealed behind the man with a big, innocent smile.

Tabitha chuckles and all of the sudden her face goes still.

Tears well up in her eyes and she looks at her chest to see a large piece of wood through it.

Five stares in horror as Tabitha looks back up at him.

Her siblings gasp and her sister Allison screams. "Tabitha!"

Five runs over as Tabitha collapses. The robber runs away.

Five holds Tabitha. He looks into her eyes as they slowly close. "Tabby! Come on!" Tears fill his eyes.

Her siblings huddle around them.

Tabitha's eyes close as the cries of the others fade.

~ 1963, November 5th,
Dallas, Texas ~

Five lands in an alleyway. He gets up. "Luther! Diego!" He shouts into a blue portal.

Tabitha lands next to him. She gets up and looks at Five with wide eyes. "Five?" She breathes out.

Five turns around. "Tabby?"

Tabitha wraps her arms around Five. He melts into her embrace.

"How are you here?" He questions. "I have no clue." Tabitha replies with slight confusion.

They pull away from the hug. "I was there the whole time. Apocolypse. Trying to stop the apocolypse. And now I'm here. Alive."

"You were with me all along?" Five's voice softens as he frowns.

"Mhm. I tried to get you to know I was there but it never worked." Tabitha sighs.

"Shit." Five huffs. "It's good to be back and full if life." Tabitha smiles. "I hope it gives you hell." Five smirks. Tabitha does the same.