Prologue

Dark, possessive and dangerous Harry.

Contains explicit content for mature adults only. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable in any way with sexual content or language.

Here's the prologue, please vote, comment and share! Also, check out my other fanfic!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

He watched her every move- every single move she made, every time she inhaled and exhaled he could feel it, hear it. Her innocence was magnificent, something he had never seen before, and she looked just like a bubble of light in his dark town.

His eyes squinted towards her as he watched her long, brown hair fall down across her pink cheeks, creating a curtain of safety around her angelic face. He couldn't see her eyes, but he wanted to, so badly.

She had pale skin- something like ivory, and long fingers around the cup of her steaming coffee, warming her up in the cold night. Harry only saw that, but he wanted more, he wanted to see all of her innocence.

Slowly, she raised the brown, paper cup to her lips, and Harry's breath hitched in his throat by the view of them.

They were full, pink and juicy, and he could almost feel the taste of them on his tongue.

Gulping hard, his jaw clenched and he took a sip of his own coffee, watching her stand up and put on her dark, purple coat.

Then he saw her, tall and curvy, long legs, and her eyes...the most mesmerizing he had ever seen; belonging to an angel, made in heaven. Chocolate brown and mysterious, decorated by long eyelashes.

She quickly looked up to catch a mysterious man staring at her, making her feel really uncomfortable, so she looked away, walking out of the warm café on the dark, cold London streets.

'Here it is, my new life' she thought to herself as she walked with fast steps, sighing heavily on the freezing air only to see the steam leaving her lips and nostrils. The streets were really dark and wet, but she had to walk only fifteen minutes to the apartment she shared with her aunt Lily. Tomorrow, she had to go to school and try to not get too much attention, that was the last thing she wished for.

Honestly, she felt nervous and scared about it, what if this city was one big mistake? What if her life never gets normal?

She didn't know the answer on that, but the only thing she could do now was go earlier in the bed.

Silently, she opened the door of her new apartment on the first floor of not too big, white building, the warmth welcoming her in, hugging her cold body.

She took off her ankle, flat boots and checkered, purple and navy blue coat, hanging it on the hanger next to the door.

"Where have you been?" Her aunt spoke from the living room, sitting there and watching a movie.

"I-In the café," she reply quietly, kissing Lily's cheek and receiving a warm hug.

"Okay sweetie, go to sleep now, you have school tomorrow," Lily smiled warmly and watched her turn around.

"Angela?"

"Yeah?"

"Sleep tight, sweetheart."

"You too, aunt."

Angela's bedroom wasn't too big or small, with violet walls and white sheets on the bed, decorated with violet pillows. She immediately knew it was Lily's work.

On the right side of the bed was a white table with a laptop and some books on it, and in front of the bed was her closet. On the left side of it were the door from her bathroom.

But her favourite thing was the balcony in her bedroom with a huge view. Her eyes widened when she saw a tall figure leaning against the black car from across the street, arms crossed on his chest as he stared right at Angela.

He had thick, messy and curly hair styled in a quiff, shiny eyes and an evil smirk on his lips.

Quickly, she covered the windows with her white, lace curtains and let out a sigh of relief when he couldn't see her anymore.

Then she could sleep tight.

Harry's smirk grew bigger when she moved the curtains across the windows, and he could see her silhouette in the light of her bedroom.

It would be really easy to climb on her balcony and get in, he could do whatever he wanted with her.

Kill her?

Or even better, kidnap her?

"Sweet dreams, Angela Johnson," he spoke quietly to himself before he climbed into his car and drove away.