Chapter 2

What if he really was a devil? What if she couldn't run away from him anymore, what if she was stuck in that place forever?

All she wanted were the answers to her questions, what was he? Was he really...the devil?

No, that wasn't possible, they didn't exist. Just because he was dangerous it had to mean he was the devil? It just wasn't possible.

Angela quietly and shyly walked to the table where Erin and Mike were sitting and eating their lunch. When Erin saw her, she waved at her and grinned happily like a child to a candy.

The canteen was really big and cold, with tall windows and of course, lots of tables. Angela could see different groups sitting there and eating- the nerds, Barbies, skaters, rockers...lots of them.

Angela sat down opposite Mike and next to Erin, and she could see how worried Mike was.

"So, how's going in your new school?" Erin smiled and took a sip of her cold Cola.

How was it? Terrible? Definitely.

"Good, really good," Angela managed to form a sentence without stuttering some words.

"You can't be good if you were sitting with Harry Styles. I saw your face, it was pale," Mike whispered and bit onto his sandwich with cheese.

"What?! Harry Styles?!" Erin whispered- yelled, widening her beautiful brown eyes at Angela; her face looking no more happy.

"Um...yeah..."

"Fuck", Erin cursed causing Angela jump lightly, "he's no good, Angela."

There was a huge mix in Angela's mind, so many questions without answers, but she just nodded and chewed on french fries with chili, not wanting to discuss anymore. She had, had enough drama and attention for one day, and discussing Harry Styles would only make everything worse.

Wait.

His name was Harry Styles.

It was such a beautiful name, and of course, it suited a person beautiful like he was.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit!" Erin whispered- yelled again, looking somewhere behind Angela.

Wow, Erin cursed a lot.

However, Angela was just a curious girl and she followed her gaze, regretting it in a second.

Harry Styles was sitting there with his three lads, and literally stared at her with his arms on the table, leaning forward to have a better look. Angela felt really scared and tried to look away, but then her eyes fell on the two girls around him. One of them was blonde, with beautiful wavy hair, and another one was brown haired with not too long or short, straight hair. The blonde one looked like she was his girlfriend because the brunette wasn't so close to him like the blonde was.

"The blonde one is Barbara, and the other one is Candice. Barbara is Harry's girlfriend," Mike explained when Angela finally managed to look away.

"He's still looking at you. All the time. This is not good," Erin huffed and looked worriedly at Angela.

"Well, i-if Barbara is his girlfriend, then there's n-no worry," Angela stuttered and took a sip of her Cola.

"That won't stop him. She's just another girl to fuck."

Then, Angela had enough. She could literally feel the sickness from all those words. She wasn't sick of Erin's cursing, she was sick of Harry. He made her feel sick.

"You're pale again. Come with me," Mike stood up and offered her a hand which she gladly accepted.

She stood up with him and felt his arm around her waist to steady her, but then she heard a loud, slamming noise.

Harry was standing, and the noise was the sound of his strong fists slamming down on the table.

"Fuck," Mike muttered and let go of Angela as Harry walked fast towards them.

His jaw was clenched really hard and eyebrows furrowed, eyes almost black from anger.

He took her delicate wrist in his big hand and pulled her against him roughly, but her right palm pressed flat against his chest so she didn't slam against him.

The tears prickled her bright brown eyes from the roughness she received, and her voice was weak when she said his name like she was begging him to let her go.

"Harry."

It was the first time he heard her talking, and oh- it was a melody. A small, quiet melody to his ears, and the way his name rolled off her perfect tongue made him want her even more.

"She's not okay, let her go," Mike spoke behind Angela, but Harry made no move, he just stared at her eyes, wanting to get lost in them.

"Harry? Babe?"

Angela's eyes tore away from Harry's when she heard a voice behind Harry- Barbara. Her mesmerizing blue eyes were worried and rosy pink lips trembling lightly- she was scared.

Finally, Angela moved away from Harry and wrapped her fingers around Mike's wrist wanting protection. Harry's evil eyes flicked over that and his jaw clenched even harder.

"Let's go Angela," Erin spoke behind them and Angela walked away with her friends.

Harry could kill Mike right there, in the school, but Angela wasn't okay. She was very pale, and even though the closeness of Mike and her made him want to kill, he let them walk away.

He felt Barbara's small hand on his broad shoulder but he shook it off, walking away from her to the next class.

Nothing could make him calm down because the only thing he could see were her big, Bambi eyes full of tears.

Then he knew the angel belonged to the devil.

Him.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sorry it took me so long to update and sorry this chapter was short. But I promise if will get better.

Please vote, comment and share :)