Chapter 7

Hi lovelies! I'm really sorry for waiting, but here's a long one.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It was one of those days you needed to dig and pull out of your closet the warmest jacket you had, and if you had a pair of boots- you were lucky. In this case, both Angela and Erin were lucky as they stood in front of their school, waiting for the bell to ring.

Angela's hands were clammy inside of her big pockets and the top of her creamy boot was drawing circles into the dust. She could smell the snow in the air and she couldn't wait for it to fall; she missed sitting in front of the window with hot cocoa in her hands and with the snow falling outside in the night, shining like billions of tiny crystals.

"Uh shit! Hide me," Erin hissed and stared at the ground as if she really wanted to avoid someone's gaze. Angela turned around and saw five boys approaching, three of them having cigarettes between their lips. Erin looked at the blue eyed and brown haired guy, noticing that he looked older and that she never saw him in school.

She swore under her breath and tried to think about how to escape, but they were already too close. She could already smell the smoke.

Harry took the last drag out of his cigarette and threw it on the ground, blowing the smoke above Angela's head and trampling the cigarette butt with the top of his brown boot. He had his Ray Bans on so Angela couldn't see his beautiful eyes but the smirk in his face was on full view, lips looking so soft, cold and rosy.

"Hi Angel," he grinned sloppily and Angela watched how his words turned into fog in the cold air; just like the smoke from his cigarette a few seconds ago.

"Hi Harry." Angela felt a little braver knowing that he won't hurt her if she played along. Maybe she was naive, but it was worth a try.

Erin huffed uncomfortably and found some strength to look up at the blond Irish boy, his cold, icy eyes staring into her warm ones. They were so different from hers, unmoving, not having a glint of happiness or life. Hers were warm, like melted chocolate and golden dust, moving with freedom and joy. She was made like that, she was happy. And she hated that whenever her eyes moved to his, they had to be met by ice.

Niall gulped and kept her gaze, his eyes flicking up and down her face; he couldn't stop himself from looking into her eyes. They were so alive, so warm- pure fire.

She was fire, and he was ice.

"You wanna ditch with us?" Harry smirked and showed his cold hands into the pockets of his black jeans, tongue poking out to lick his freezing cold lips.

Erin ditched a few times, but Angela didn't. She thought it wasn't...well, good.

"No, sorry. We have to go," Erin rushed and tried to turn around, but a hand wrapped around her small wrist stopped her, spinning her around.

"Wait," Niall spoke in a low voice, eyebrows furrowing and hand releasing her delicate wrist.

True, Erin wanted to ditch today, but she didn't want to be around those creepy faces...especially not Niall. All he did was frighten her, and well, she wasn't used on that.

"So? You want to?" Niall fought a battle within himself and decided to smile softly at Erin, winning her right away.

"Yes. I want to," Erin breathed and kept looking at his beautiful face, wanting so badly to jump on him and kiss his pink lips.

Angela's eyes widened and she looked at her best friend, not believing how easily she gave up. Now they had no choice.

"Let's go then," Harry chuckled and wrapped his arm around Angela's soft waist, seven of them walking away from the school.