Chapter 3

What could Angela do to make Harry leave her alone? How would she even do that, just tell him to stay away?

The only thing that gave her some hope was the fact that he had a girlfriend. And she seemed like a really nice person, but Angela definitely couldn't understand how she could be with him. Barbara looked like a much better person than the devil she was with.

After she finished her homework, Angela ordered a cheese pizza with lots of olives she, just the way she loved to eat it. She was alone because Lily worked late, but the silence was comfortable, much better than the loud noises in her school.

Angela still had a soft, baby blue bathrobe wrapped around her wet body as she waited for the pizza, and she felt even more relaxed after she had taken a long shower, finishing off with a thick layer of honey and milk body lotion on her ivory skin.

The doorbell rang and Angela let out a sigh of relief- she was really hungry after such a hard day in the school.

But when she opened the door, her pretty brown eyes widened in horror and a loud gasp escaped her lips as she tried to close the door, but without success.

"Don't make a sound Angel, you'll regret it," Harry closed the door behind him and left the pizza on the counter next to the door, pressing his long, muscular body against Angela's.

She didn't know what to do- cry, scream, beg him to go away, and once again, she couldn't speak.

Angela let out a weak whimper when Harry's hands pressed against her soft, bare thighs inching higher and higher under the robe.

Was he going to rape her?

"Oh Angela...you're all mine..." he groaned and pressed their crotches together, and finally, Angela found her voice.

"Don't!" She screamed, and slapped him hard across the cheek. His head slammed to the other side at the sudden force.

When he looked at her again, his eyes were black, pure black they shined with anger; his jaw clenched and teeth gritting hardly against one another. Angela started to shake violently and she covered her small face with her hands in protection, expecting a hit from him.

But none of it came, instead of hitting her, Harry picked up her curvy body and wrapped her long legs around his waist, holding her tightly and walking with her to the sofa.

Angela squealed when he threw her down on it, hovering her so she couldn't escape. He was too strong to fight with, and the only thing she could do was to cry there silently.

Harry's hands were on her skin again, lips on her neck sucking more and more, and Angela just sobbed there not even trying to stop him.

"Shh...Angel, I won't rape you. Calm down," he spoke against her lips, causing her to shut up. Her eyes wet and puffy from tears when she peered up at his beautiful green ones, heart began beating faster at his gentle words.

His eyes reminded her of one of her favourite stones- jade. They were kind of a soft shade but still looked so special, so electric. So captivating.

He was gentle with her, he said he wouldn't rape her.

With one last kiss on her wet cheek Harry stood up. Looking at her for the last time, he couldn't understand how he managed not to rape her right then and there, when she was so helpless.

He walked away and left her apartment without any word spoken from him or her.

Her shaky hands wrapped the robe tighter around her soft body and she curled up in a ball, crying more and more.