Chapter 5

I am so sorry for waiting! I had to write it on the phone because I don't have computer with me. I cry! Anyways. Hope you like it, please vote!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"You don't have that name without any reason, Angel", Erin smiled happily and walked around her, admiring every curve of Angela's body.

"U-Um, thanks."

Angela's always lightly shaky hands straightened the black, tight skirt on her and looked at herself in the mirror. Was it maybe too much? Should she wear just a pair of jeans?

Lacy, black shirt was tucked in the high waisted skirt and her legs looked long enough in her black flats. She wasn't that type of a girl who walks around in high heels-yes, she liked them, but she wasn't brave enough to walk in them. She was really tall, anyway.
She touched her soft hair which was curled in a messy, she could say, sexy way. At least Angela knew how to put a make up on; black, liquid eyeliner, mascara, foundation and a dust of bronzing powder on her cheek bones.

"Let's go or we're gonna be late." Erin took a bottle of perfume and sprayed a lot of it on her neck and chest, leaving the purple bottle on the table and taking her navy blue purse, pulling Angela along with her down the stairs of her house.
It was a really nice home, smelling of the tea Erin's mom always loved to make.

"My girls are leaving? Have fun and be careful," she waved then dried her hands with a checkered red and white cloth, smiling warmly at both of them. Angela already loved the woman, even though they had just met.

"T-Thank you, bye!" Angela smiled and waved back at the woman, closing the door behind her.

She slipped her arms in the sleeves of her coat and buttoned it, hiding her hands in the pockets to gain some warmth.
It was a really cold night, both of Erin's and Angela's noses red at the top, just like their ears.
They sat down in the comfort of Erin's car, Angela lightly shaking in the seat from the cold.

Erin pushed her straightened hair out of her eyes and started the engine, driving away to the party. She talked with Angela for a little while but they were too excited to make a normal conversation. That was the first party Angela ever attended- and she couldn't wait for it.

The house looked, well, not too big or small, just a typical house. It was made of red bricks and the wood around the windows was white. The light shone bright in the night, the music and loud voices filling the silence in the neighborhood.

Narnia wasn't the place Angela was born, she knew what the party was, but shedid not expect something that wild.
A lot of people smoking, drinking, dancing wildly, fighting or something like that- it was like a jungle. The place where only wild animals lived.

Angela's feet hit the cold ground as she walked in a quiet amazement behind her bubbly friend, watching how a lot of people waved at Erin. Their bodies were cold as they stepped inside the warmth of the house, the air thick and smelling of sweat, smoke, and alcohol.

Angela took off her coat and left it on the wooden hanger by the door, walking carefully so she didn't bump into anyone.
Lots of people were kissing and almost fucking right there against the wall, but she thought that it was normal, at least for them.

"Here, drink this," Erin handed her a cup of strong liquid in it. Angela didn't ask what it was when she took a huge sip, almost spitting everything out, screwing up her face in disgust.

"Vodka and juice, slow down with that," Erin giggled and looked curiously around, smiling at the few people when she caught their gaze.

"Why didn't Mike come?" Angela looked down at Erin, waiting for the answer.
He said he'd be there, he invited them actually, but he wasn't there.