Chapter 1: A normal day

"I could use a love song~ that takes me back, just like that! When it comes on! To a time when I wouldn't roll my eyes at a guy and a -" "Guy!" Hisoka interrupted the song in an attempt to change the lyrics slightly. 

Hisoka was currently in his car listening to his all time favorite band, "Hunters". He was singing along to one of their newest songs they released a little less then 2 days ago, yet he already memorized the whole song. He hadn't messed up in the singing, or even in the timing. Hisoka was gay, and he wanted the song to match how his life felt. 

In this case, instead of singing "at a guy and a girl" he sung "at a guy and guy". Hisoka would always change lyrics to all the love songs he listened to, to where it was about a guy and a guy. But, let's get back to the story..

Hisoka was driving down to the mall to hang out for the day with his bestfriend, Gon, and the rest of the group. He was actually a little late and he knew for a fact that Leorio would yell at him, he couldn't help but laugh at the image of the older looking adult screaming at him. Leorio was the oldest out of the group but he still looked a lot older then what his real age was. 

Hisoka was 25, Gon was 23, Leorio was 26, and Zushi was the youngest, at the young and timid age of 19. Hisoka was pretty sure Leorio would understand his late appearance, Leorio was after all, a big fan of the "Hunters" too, but, he still knew he'd get yelled at..

After another 6-7 minutes of driving, Hisoka finally arrived at the mall where they were all supposed to meet up. The pale skinned male could see the 3 sitting at a table outside talking or on their phones. He chuckled lightly as he walked out of the car and saw Leorio breathe in harshly getting ready to scream. 

"Before you cause everyone's eardrums to explode.. I have a reason" Hisoka sweat dropped. "Make it quick, I don't think he can hold his breath for too long" Zushi rushed while laughing at his comment. "Very well then, I was listening to them" He answered. Leorio seemed to calm down instantly but tensed slightly after he realized the group was staring. "Just this once clown." Leorio stated crossing his arms and looking away.

Gon raised an eyebrow but quickly shrugged it off. It was probably some stupid porn people, knowing Hisoka, it most defiantly was. Zushi was about to ask however, Gon nudged him in the arm and shook his head. "Well, now that your here, let's get going!" Gon said promptly, trying to drag everyone down to the movie center in the middle of the mall.

"We're going, we're going, calm your dick down" Hisoka laughed. "Says the one who watches porn" Gon mumbled, Hisoka opened his mouth to defend himself when Leorio started screaming to start walking or else they'd be later then they already are. 

"Yessir!" they all yelled in unison and quickly started running when they saw Leorio practically pop a vein. They made it into the theater just in time as the ads just finished playing and the lights were dimming themselves. "You're lucky I'm so kind when it comes to them or else we would have been late from the fact that I was screaming your eardrums out." Leorio harshly whispered to Hisoka while the group was trying to sit down.

"Whatev-" Hisoka was cut off by Gon shushing them and, a little louder then needed, whispering "Stop talking about your damn porn and hornyness and watch the movie" "I have been porn free for a month thank you very much!" Hisoka air screamed back. "Oh yeah? Then who the hell is them??" Gon rasped. Hisoka was slightly taken aback. Gon was known as the hopeless romantic of the group, how they hell could he not know who they were talking about. 

"That's what I thought. Now shut up and watch the movie" Gon whispered turning back to his seat. Hisoka looked over to Leorio and saw he was also slightly confused. They looked at each other with a determined look, they were gonna get to the bottom of this.