Chapter 2: An unwanted memory

Killua was in the recording studio working on a song when he heard a knock at the door. "Come in" he said without looking up. Knuckle stepped in and tackled the white haired beauty, putting him in a head lock and messing with his hair. "Oh come on knuckle stop! I just brushed my hair out for once!" Killua complained.

"Why do you think I did it? Your hair looks stupid when it's down and straight like that, I like the fluff dude!" Knuckle giggled, Killua scoffed. Just then Kurapika came bursting in, "Do not touch the child!" the blonde yelled, it was Killua's turn to laugh. Kurapika smiled whole-heartedly.

"What song are you working on?" Kurapika asked, to which Killua quickly got up and grabbed a piece of paper, "I'm actually sorta proud of this one!" He yelled. Killua cleared his throat and started.

"And all I am is a man, I want the world in my hands.. I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand." the white haired male started.

Granted, it wasn't the first time Knuckle or Kurapika heard Killua sing but they still both widened their eyes at the males soothing voice, in awe almost. Kurapika sat down on the floor and closed his eyes to listen while Knuckle stood and waved his head with the beat Killua was using.

"Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure. Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered~ Touch my neck, and I'll touch yours, you in those little high waisted shorts.. Oh~"

"She knows what I think about, And what I think about, One love, two mouths, One love, one house.. No shirt, no blouse, Just us we find out, nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you bout, No~!"

Killua picked up his voice a little "Cause it's to cold~ for you here! And also, let me, hold~ both your hands in, the holes of my sweater!" 

When Killua finished..

Killua opened his eyes from having them closed for most of the song to see Kurapika still on the floor and Knuckle having a satisfied look on his face. "I could definitely listen to that to fall asleep to, even without music in it, it sounded amazing!" Kurapika beamed.

Knuckle chuckled a little "It's one of your better songs dude, even though I've never heard one that sounds bad.." he mumbled the last part under his breath. "Whatever.." Killua rolled his eyes, Kurapika's face lit up for a second "OH, right! The reason I came in here before I was sorta interrupted.." He grumbled, he resumed again, "Alluka and Palm are going to the mall and wanted you guys to come along.

Kurapika laughed for a second before picking up his voice and pointing at Knuckle "I suggest you go, you've been in the dog-house for the past week for not taking her on a date" he giggled mercilessly. Knuckle shivered and ran downstairs while the other two laughed.

"What about you?" Kurapika asked, to which Killua shook his head, "No can do buckaroo, I have to write a couple of copyright stuff so fans can use the new song for stuff, and make arrangements for a music video" Killua shrugged. Kurapika frowned, "Y'know.. for someone who's so content on finding love, you sure pre-occupy your self with songs and fans more then dates from tinder." 

"I'll find my right person when it's time, and right now I guess just isn't the right time.." Killua stated and grabbed his phone, "Plus, I'm reading a really good story on Wattpad so.." he shrugged again. "You and your hornyness" Kurapika laughed.

"Now get out, I've got things to do and places to be!!" Killua yelled energetically. Kurapika smiled warmly and walked out saying bye. Killua closed the door and sighed, letting all his emotions out and eventually crying. "Why me... everyone else has someone, even just a crush or something.. but I'm all alone. I'M GAY FOR GODS SAKE!! What guy would date me.." He broke down and fell to the floor, his back sliding against the wooden door.