Chapter 7: slight update..

I promise I'm trying guys but, every time I get a chance to write my writers block comes back like no tomorrow and I literally die from it. Thank you to everyone who is still holding on to this book though! I promise I will give you guys something good I just have to overcome the devil. (Writers block if your wondering..)

This has nothing to do with the story but like- LOOK AT ME!!! I LOVE HOW WELL THIS LOOKS ON ME!! It's a Toga hairstyle and I just-- Ahhhhh!! Also, face reveal I guess...

Gon got up as he heard his alarm clock go off. It had been about a week since the concert and yet he still had no way of believing everything that had happened.

First off, he talked to the Killua Zoldyck one on one. Second, the whole band listened to a song he made and said it sounded 'Fucking awesome!'! Last, and most defiantly not least, Killua. Gave. Him. His. Phone. Number.

HIS PHONE NUMBER!!

AND GON GAVE HIS BACK!

Well technically speaking, Kurapika did it, but Gon was ignoring that for very obvious confidence reasons.

Oh and let's not mention that he now, instead of 0 views on his song, Kill the Queen, he now had over 10,000+ within just the first day after meeting the band. He had no clue what they did but he wasn't complaining whatsoever.

I sighed as I realized I had drifted off into space again and turned off the alarm that was still blaring. What? Getting up is hard.. Anyways, I checked my phone to see if I got any notifications over the night and found nothing, so I got up and decided to get dressed.

After getting in a black shirt with some ripped jeans I went down stairs to make breakfast, only to find Kurapika in my kitchen. Wait- Kurapika in my..-- "WHAT THE F-" I was quickly cut off by Leorio and Zushi snickering behind me and Kurapika holding his hand to my mouth.

"We don't swear in my household" Pika said threatingly. "But it's my ho-" I was cut off again by a slap to the back of my head. "We don't swear in my household, Gon." okay, shit that's scary.. "O-okay.. How did you get in my- er.. Your house anyways..?" I asked. "Leorio." "Ah, okay.."

"Hey don't call me out like that!" the old man yelled. It was my turn to snicker, but then I wondered "Hey, why are you here anyway?" I glanced up at the blonde for an answer.