Chapter 8

OMG THIS BOOK REACHED A THOUSAND VIEWS! I FUCKING LOVE Y'ALL! Little backstory for this book, I literally made it off a friends request and had no real intention of working on it past the 1st chapter (Which is why it takes me a while to post a new chapter because I can't figure out a plot) BUT, look at where we are now! Anyways, here you go! A very well deserved chapter!

"I'm here because I can be!... Also on behalf of Killua, But mostly because I can be!!" Answered the blonde. "Uh huh.. So, what does Killua want?" I asked, somewhat intrigued on his personality. "What's with all the questions, geez! But uhm.. I-... I kinda maybe sorta, just a little bit.. forgot what he wanted.."

I face palmed myself and Zushi did the same while Kurapika laughed nervously and Leorio seemed to not be paying attention. And, as if the chaos in the room wasn't enough already, Hisoka walked in along with Killua.

"I KNEW YOU'D FORGET!!" he screamed, pointing an accusing finger towards Kurapika. "DON'T YELL AT YOUR MOTHER!" the blonde yelled back.

"Oh my god someone help you two.." Leorio said just barely audible. Zushi stomped on his foot and oh boy did that cause some shit to go down. Zushi was in a choking hold by Leorio, Hisoka was on the floor after getting hit in the groin by a rearing back mad mom, Killua was yelling at Kurapika to 'get his shit together' and I just stood in the mess that was, now apparently, Kurapika's house. Pika is paying for any and all damage. 

"Everyone calm the fuck down please" I sighed annoyedly, this was seriously immature. "Oh shut up zero gravity boy!" Hisoka hissed, "You shut up ya' damn drag queen!" "You little shi-"

"Oh my god I don't- *Heavy sigh* - SOY GONNA MATAR A TODOS AQUÍ SI NO CALLAS LA MIERDA!No tengo la mentalidad mental para esta mierda.." I mumbled. This was really starting to get on my nerves now. 

((Translation because I know it's probably off: I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE HERE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP! I don't have the mindset for this shit..))

"Woah there bud, no need to murder all of us.." Zushi breathed worriedly, "You understood that?!" Killua screamed, eyes wide and definitely not expecting (or wanting) to find out what Gon just said. "It was just Spanish.. when your friends with him for so long you start to learn." Zushi answered. "Okay.. then...." 

"Now since everyone is quite, what did you even want to ask Killua?" Gon questioned. Killua blushed slightly and looked down. "So, my family is throwing a big party, well more like a ball, well, not really a ball but uhm- I was wondering if you and your friends wanted to come? It always gets boring even with the other band mates.." he answered, Kurapika nodding in agreement.

"Oh? A.. ball? Like.... A fancy event? I don't know, Gon's not the most form-" Hisoka started before being kicked in the stomach by a smiling Gon, "We'd love too!" He answered, smiling both evilly and.. nicely?