Surprise

You probably just looked at the fact that this updated and were likely stoked to see that I finally added a new chapter after almost a year long Hiatus.  

Well I hate to bum you out but this is not a new chapter..

However I do have news that will likely cheer most of you up but first let me give you a small story of why I haven't updated in so long, and why I've still yet to abandon this work.

I just recently went into high school as a freshman (I'm going into sophomore year now) and decided I wanted to do all advanced and ap classes for the first time. Meaning over the summer of me going into freshman year, I had summer homework for the classes I was about to go into. Obviously, I'd never done that before- yeah I've had one or two advanced classes at a time so I was used to like, a page or two of summer homework, but this was so much different. I had to annotate a 400 page book, list the chemical responses to several things that I had no way of getting my hands on, identify the scientific names of hundreds of species along with a few translations of simple words (Ex. Pyro = Fire), complete a geometry/algebra review with 60 questions per type of math, and I had to do that all in a matter of 3 months..

So, I was overwhelmed to say the least. Even when I cheated on some things- such as math -it still took a long time to write down the work and answers. And then there were things I couldn't cheat on, like annotating. I was so stressed I didn't have time to work on any chapters cause any day I did have time to, I was too mentally and physically exhausted. 

When school started though it wasn't near as bad. Honestly the summer work was harder than anything I would end up doing in the classroom. Because of that I had time to work on something (I say what it is at the end).