~Chapter Two~

Lorelai POV
It's the next morning and I wake up feeling better. I get out of bed and walk downstairs and I see Sookie in the kitchen making breakfast. "Hey Sook the cook" I say sitting down and She smiles at me. "How did you sleep" Sookie asked and gives me Coffee. "Not that well but I do feel less emotional today" I say and Sookie nods. "That's better I guess" She says and sits down next to me and we start to eat our breakfast. "Wait where is Rory" I ask. "Lorelai it's a Tuesday, she's at school" Sookie says and I widen my eyes. "Oh god, I missed saying good morning to her" I say going over to her house phone. "What are you doing" Sookie asks as I type a number in. "I'm calling Rorys cell phone" I say and Sookie smiles.

Rorys and Lorelais call-

Lorelai- Mamma bear to Baby bear

Rory- mum I was in class

Lorelai- I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that I love you and good morning because I didn't see you this morning

Rory- oh okay, I love you too Mum, how are you feeling today?

Lorelai- better than yesterday thank you

Rory- good, right I better go now because I need to go back to lesson

Lorelai- okie bye bye

Rory- bye

Lorelai- I miss youuuuuu

Rory- I miss you too bye Mum

Lorelais POV
I end the call and place the phone back in place and I walk back over to the food and carry on eating. "I'm going to get dressed" I say and I run upstairs and get ready and I come back down stairs and Sookie is dressed to. "We should go out" Sookie says and my stomach drops but I nod. "Y-yeah okay but where?" I ask. "How about we go to Luke's diner for lunch and then we can go shopping" Sookie suggests. "Great idea" I say taking a deep breath and I get my shoes on and get my purse and we both leave the house and get into Sookies car. We both sit in the park for a while and talking about random things and I keep looking around for Christopher but I can't see him anywhere so that makes me feel a bit better.

Time skip to Lunch time

Lorelai's POV
Me and Sookie walk into Luke's diner and When we walk in me and Sookie sit at the counter and Luke comes up to us from the other side of the counter. Suddenly I feel someone sit next to me and I look next to me and see Christopher. I quickly look up at Luke and he sees that I'm uncomfortable. "Lorelai can I speak to you" Luke asks and I was about to stand up but Christopher squeezes my thigh so I stay still and look at Christopher. "Lorelai" luke asks again. "Luke-" I start but Christopher goes higher up my leg so I shake my head. "No luke" I say and Christopher takes his hand off of my thigh. "Hello Lorelai" Christopher says fake smiling. "H-hello Chris" I say trying to smile. "Lorelai are you okay, you look really tense" Sookie asks and I look at her. "No I'm okay" I say. I see Christopher leave and I let go of a breath and I lay my head in my hands and Sookie rubs my back. "Sorry I'm so tired" I admit and Luke tops up my coffee. But I dont drink it. "No thanks Luke" I say and give it back. I quickly stand up and run into Luke's apartment which is connected to the diner and I run into his bathroom and throw up probably because all the nerves and because I'm terrified. Luke and Sookie run after me and see me in the bathroom and Luke kneels behind me and holds my hair back. "Let it all out" Luke says as Sookie rubs my back. I sit up and wipe my mouth."I am so sorry" I tell him. "No dont say sorry Lorelai" Luke states and he hugs me and Sookie hugs me. I drive back to my house and I walk in. I take my shoes off and I go upstairs to sleep because I'm really tired.