Chapter 15

Jenny's POV-

Shopping-

We went into the first Wedding Dress shop we could find. Tanya was going crazy, she was ruining everywhere. Looking at long, short, shiny, fluffy, glittery, puffy, slim, sleek, in fashion, old fashioned, new, old dresses. She had tryed on at least fifteen by now in the space of a hour. She looked beautiful in them all, but she couldn't decide which she liked the most. She started to stress. She was getting frustrated. I was glad I wasn't the one getting married. A bride can get very worked up, she wasn't how she was a hour ago, she was like a whole different person. I felt like she was going to become an ogre and try kill us all. "Tanya calm down," we all kept telling her, but she just blanked us out. Why do brides stress so much, about the littlest things? I guess we just dont understand what there going through. A wedding is meant to be the best day of your life, of course you want every thing to be perfect. If it wasn't then how could it be the best day of your life. This situation made me think about marriage, and life. I understood her frustration, but I also saw what it did to her, this wasn't the Tanya I knew. I just hoped she would be fine soon, soon I wished. She managed to calm down a little, after we took her to get a drink at a local cafe. "Sorry guys," she muttered, angry at herself for what she did. We were fine with her, we knew how much stress it was. We went back to the shop, with some cupcakes for the workers their, as a 'sorry' gift. At least she was a bit better! This might actually turn out to be a good day!