Chapter 3

Marcus's POV -

"Hey," I sulked, kicking the ground, I was talking to Jenny. Scared what would happen.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked, she sounded happy, like nothing had happened. I thought she would of been at least a little upset. Not like it bad she happy or anything. It was just weird. Everyone was saying how upset she was. And then her she is happier than ever. I looked at her in the eyes. She looked me back into mine, I took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry. Did you get my messages? I love you," I paused, by the sight of her crying, I put my hands to her cheek, "I'm sorry, please will you give me one last chance!" I begged, wrapping my arms around her. Did she actually want me back, was she just angry before? I was about to find out. I let go of her and wiped her cheeks.

"I love you too!" She whispered, she looked up to me and I placed my lips on her. We were going out again. Here's to Menny! It got around quickly, it had cheered everyone up after a long stressful day of school.

"See you later, to pick you up for the party!" I screamed to her, getting into my car. She blew me a kiss, and nodded her head. I was so overjoyed that she had forgiven me. I got her back, my special girl. My Jenny.

Ella'POV-

To Jenny-
Cant wait to see you at the party, im bringing joe! x

I fastened up my dress, it was midnight blue blended into purple. It was gorgeous, and one of the only dresses I have worn in a long time. I straighten my hair, applied my make up. Afterwards I checked my phone. 1 new message quoted my phone.

To Ella-
Cant wait to see you either. Last time i saw you in a dress you was like 4. Im so glad you helped me to make the decision of going back out with Marcus! Go Menny! <3 x

"See you later mum, I'm not sure what time me and Jenny will be back, I'll text you though!" I sung going into the kitchen. My mum came and squeezed me tightly.

"You look so beautiful, my little girl is growing up!" She whispered, starting to cry. I gave her s wave then left. I walked down to the park, to meet Joe and we both went to the party, it wasn't far, but the journey felt like ages.

"Your so beautiful!" He screamed, making me blush, he kissed my neck and held my hand, the place was beautiful, it was Jenny's new house, we walked up the very big and decorated stairs of the mansion and got greeted by some men.

"Hello and welcome to Jenny's home! Can I take your name please to check if your on the list," one of the guards said, taking my jacket.

" Yes, it's Ella and Joe," I cheered, surprised how great this place was and how she didn't tell me she was rich and had her own guards!

"Straight in please."