Chapter 7

Sorry guys havent wrote in a while! been busy :)

Jenny's POV - 

"Morning sleepy head," Whispered Marcus jumping onto my head. I slapped him, and we had a little fight. We acted like 4 year olds sometimes. It was so funny. 

"Morning!" I yelled in his face, as i slammed him down onto the ground, " I WON." He grabbed me and wrapped his arm around me. Ella and Joe came storming into our room. They were angry. Im guessing we woke them up. Me and Marcus just sat their, realising what we had just done, oh no this is going to start World War 3!

" What the hell is wrong with you both, do you not know how to be bloody silent. All you had to do was be quite. For god sake, we were trying to sleep. You two piss me off sometimes. How the hell am i supposed to sleep, with you two screaming and fighting?" Ella yelled in our faces, yes we woke her up. I just sat their face cause an 'O' and in shock. Did that really just happen? Of course it did, were talking about Ella here, Joe just stood there nearly falling asleep. It was 9 o'clock, not 2am! 

"Sorry. but you shouldn't have gone to bed so late, because now your in a grouchy mood," I teased making her cheer up a little. i was so good at that! Everyone cheered up and we all ran to the kitchen, throwing cereal everywhere and toast, all rushing to sort out and eat our breakfasts, who knew it caused so much mess! 

Sorry super short paragraph, just thought needed to update a little!