Chapter 14

Planning before the Wedding ~

Tanya's POV -

A wedding, costs a lot, is stressful, and hard work. 

"Hey Jenny, i cant wait to go shopping for my Wedding dress!" I squealed in excitement. "Woah, Woah, calm down. Were not going yet, ive only just woke up!" Jenny whispered, we had just had a girls night. Me, Jenny, and Ella. Ella was still asleep however. "Anyways Ella's aslep.." Jenny continued, before getting inturpted, by me yelling, "Ella, wake up this instance! Wake up! Wake up, I want to go dress hunting!" 

Ella, opened her eyes, "Thankyou so much, i really needed you to wake me up, didn't I?" She yelled, her eyes blood shot, from the lack of sleep, she pushed me off her, stood up, and stormed to the Kitchen. Me and Jenny, just froze, scared, shocked...

A few minutes later she returned. She still had blood shot eyes, but her face, had a massive cheesy grin. "Sorry guys, I'm just shattered, had a great time last night though!" She told us, sounding really cheery, "I think we should all get dressed and eat, then go dress hunting!" She continued, giggling, I guess she was excited too.

Jim's POV-

Me and The Guys had to go Venue searching today, I was actually pretty excited.

"Joe! Marcus! Who else is coming?" I screamed so loud, I damaged my voice box, I was going insane, I was so damn excited! " Troye, Connor and Oli are coming!" Joe yelled back in my face. I think we were all actually a bit excited.