Chapter 4

Jenny'sPOV-

"Hi Ella, Joe," I yelled over the music, swaying my hips, Marcus holding onto the back of me, a little drunk. On my early birthday party / Christmas party!

"Hey, great party, happy birthday! Why didn't you tell me your rich! Or about your own private guards!" Ella screamed back at me, I just stood there, laughing. I took a deep breath.

"Didn't think it was important. That other house was because we thought it was sweet and small. But then we found this place! Its beautiful! Anyway, what you want to drink?" I explained. Watching Ella's reaction. She was so shocked, well I'm not surprised. Its not everyday you find out that your friend, best friend was rich.

"Your crazy!" She managed to force out, "What evers going, please!" Joe butted in. Getting Ella and started dancing with her. I whispered to Marcus what to get and he walked off to get them.

"Guys come I'll show you around!" I cheered, leading them down the hall, it was quite hard, as there was so many people! I walked pass the dining Hall. No one was in there, because it was guarded, as my present were in there! It was full with millions of gifts, small to large, pink to black, cards, ribbons, cardboard boxes, everything! I was one happy girl. I turned to see them so envy of me. I giggles to myself. Then we headed up the marble, spiral stairs and showed them around. Then we went into my room, to get some peace from the thousands of people, and to hear ourselfs think.

"So what you.."

"Oh my god! I want your home!" Ella and Joe screamed in my face, making me fall backwards onto the floor.

"Ouch! Glad you like it, if you want you both can have the spare room, my mum is actually letting me have this house, just as soon as they find one they want, you two, me and Marcus can have it!" I screamed in excitement. They nearly collapsed! They were so happy and shocked about what I just said and agreed, soon later Marcus came in with our drinks, he had already agreed.

Ella'sPOV-

She was full of surprises, but this was the best of them all, she actually wanted to share this beautiful place with us. We had made plans to stay there for the night and then in about a week we might actually be moving in there! It would be heaven waking up beach morning in a master suite, driving home from school into this place, our first home. Me and Joe had a surprise for her though. A new car. Then she wouldn't have to bug us to drive her home, well I can't call it that yet, but soon. My home was soon to be this place. Let's just hope er dont fall out. That would be awful!

Marcus'sPOV-

"Love you," I whispered into her ear, we were both drunk, everyone had left by now. And Ella and Joe were across the corridor, all 4 of us were drunk, the house was tidied by Jenny's own personal cleaner, I would hate to be them.

"Love you too!" Jenny laughed, it was funny seeing her drunk, she got up and fell face first onto the floor, her bum in the air.

"Ouch."

What you guys think! It's near Christmas so I'm going to be making it Christmas in the story soon. Any questions, ideas please let me know in the comments. Thankyou.